Tevez [Merged]

Bluemoon115 said:
Pam said:
I saw two magpies in the car park at work this morning. I am gutted that this was not a sign. I am fed up with it all now.

Aaah, but you saw two magpies, and now there are a couple of foreigners buying out Newcastle (The magpies).

Tomorrow you need to see an ugly bastard in a blue shirt...where do you work? I'll meet you there!

;-P

Ashton. We could check out the bus station at lunch time. See if we spot him. He can't drive in this country.

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

God FFS Tevez please help me out and sign so i can leave my house :| All i do is watch SSN while being on here then have a wank then play fifa then on here then SSN then wank and repeat severall times.

Come on i cant take much more !!!!!!

mcfc_die_hard said:
God FFS Tevez please help me out and sign so i can leave my house :| All i do is watch SSN while being on here then have a wank then play fifa then on here then SSN then wank and repeat severall times.

don't see where the problem is, tbh. as lifestyles go, that's got the lot.

mcfc_die_hard said:

What does your Mummy say?????

backagain said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

What does your Mummy say?????

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she doesnt know :|

No but it is frustrating but i might be able to drag myself away from SSN for abit tommorow because the ashes is on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.