Tevez [Merged]

You'd think with all this supposed "already signed, it's a done deal" shite that's floating around it would have been announced already and he'd be training with the first-team in Germany? Hughes doesn't seem like the type of guy who would just want it to drag on and not have Tevez as a new signing in the training/bonding camp at the start of the campaign.

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

Balti said:
vbr said:
Balti said:
vbr said:
Bookies shorten their odds when lots of bets are being put on it, even if it doesn't come off. May just be a case of "Yes, Tevez to City is a definitely possibility" but there won't be many ITK crap and if they see a lot of bets being placed on Tevez to City, they'll just dramatically shorten the odds to make the bet less attractive.

how very informative

tit

It's more informative than

HURR TEVEZ MUST BE SIGNIN TODAY LADZ THEY CHANGED THE PRICE FROM 1/14 TO 1/25 HURR DURR WE GOT TEVEZ

You fucking tit.

I didn't say that fuckwit

THE ODDS SHORTENED ON SKYBET WE GAT TAVEZ BALTI WE GAT TAVEZ!!!!!

facepalm.jpg

seems as though the bookies no who is signing why dont we just ask them ..prices mean fuck all , we have been favourites for loads of players and odds on with some ..then boom they go elsewhere ffs

vbr said:
You'd think with all this supposed "already signed, it's a done deal" shite that's floating around it would have been announced already and he'd be training with the first-team in Germany? Hughes doesn't seem like the type of guy who would just want it to drag on and not have Tevez as a new signing in the training/bonding camp at the start of the campaign.

Exactly, no reason for him not to have signed by now if he wanted to.
That 'taking extra time because of 3rd part ownership' stuff doesn't ring true to me, that would have been sorted out by now.
I still think he could very well sign for us but we aren't the only club that his 'owner' is in contact with ...IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.