Tevez [Merged]

Really thought it would be done by today since ppl were sayin it would be done by "early this week"...
thomo said:
i heard this of a friend at work, who heard it from his friend so dont know if true <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">aparently he was at city today and saw tevez outside with guys in suits. <BR itxtvisited="1">probably a load of rubbish but you never know! <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">dont shoot the messenger <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">i dont believe it myself but thought it was worth posting!

Would it not have been on the news if he was outside CoMS ?

toddy111 said:
Really thought it would be done by today since ppl were sayin it would be done by "early this week"...
thomo said:
i heard this of a friend at work, who heard it from his friend so dont know if true <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">aparently he was at city today and saw tevez outside with guys in suits. <BR itxtvisited="1">probably a load of rubbish but you never know! <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">dont shoot the messenger <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">i dont believe it myself but thought it was worth posting!

no cos he's hiding on the roof

vbr said:
You'd think with all this supposed "already signed, it's a done deal" shite that's floating around it would have been announced already and he'd be training with the first-team in Germany? Hughes doesn't seem like the type of guy who would just want it to drag on and not have Tevez as a new signing in the training/bonding camp at the start of the campaign.

players who have been on international duty since the season ended aren't at the training camp anyway

Balti said:
toddy111 said:
thomo said:

no cos he's hiding on the roof

Lol - probs no1 saw him - surrounded by bodyguards - cos he's so small....

i know what your saying thats why i'm sceptical! just thought it was worth a post.

only time will tell whether he was or not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.