Tevez [Merged]

Cambridgeblue said:
Damocles said:
Cambridgeblue said:
He is an annoying tit though - can't we still ban him? And why does he go on about loam all the time, it makes no sense...

Nowt to do with me mate. I'm a plastic mod; I needed the admin/mod powers to fix the site, and Ric hasn't quite gotten around to removing all of my mod powers yet (though the admin ones are gone). When he has a minute, he assures me that he'll get rid of them for me; I can't even see the mod forums, so even if I ever got involved in banning (which I wouldn't), it would be overstepping my bounds to do so.

Damocles for mod!
seconded!

Didnt kia say that tevez's future will be sorted by around about now (cant remember the exact dates but thought it was 8th or 9th) and that he will start pre season next week? I think we will hear developments very soon as carlos will want to get on with playing some football next week. Not ITK just a normal fan who listens to what the important people in this transfer say.

heatonmoorblue said:
Didnt kia say that tevez's future will be sorted by around about now (cant remember the exact dates but thought it was 8th or 9th) and that he will start pre season next week? I think we will hear developments very soon as carlos will want to get on with playing some football next week. Not ITK just a normal fan who listens to what the important people in this transfer say.

Actually that is a very good point. Teves doesn't have a club so he's not training in the normal way other transfer targets are. If I were Teves I'd be saying oi KJ this needs sorting now or I'll be a week behind everyone and won't be ready for the start of the season and I'll miss games which is why I left the last lot.

heatonmoorblue said:

1st to the 5th he said so even he isnt an itk

Kinky by name said:
Damocles said:
Cambridgeblue said:
He is an annoying tit though - can't we still ban him? And why does he go on about loam all the time, it makes no sense...

Nowt to do with me mate. I'm a plastic mod; I needed the admin/mod powers to fix the site, and Ric hasn't quite gotten around to removing all of my mod powers yet (though the admin ones are gone). When he has a minute, he assures me that he'll get rid of them for me; I can't even see the mod forums, so even if I ever got involved in banning (which I wouldn't), it would be overstepping my bounds to do so.

You could just hang over him
HELP...........what on earth is a plastic mod?
What is a Mod even plastic or otherwise?

The Doctor said:
HELP...........what on earth is a plastic mod?
What is a Mod even plastic or otherwise?
mods.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.