Tevez [Merged]

Damocles said:
'Twas me.

Brian is using a proxy server to hide his originating IP. Badly.
I think it's more a privacy thing than a banned user thing. Having traced it, I understand why he feels the need to use one (and I won't elaborate further).

EDIT : Before the flood of PMs come in, he doesn't work for City, or MI5, or anything good like that.

pox clinic

Kinky by name said:
Damocles said:
'Twas me.

I think it's more a privacy thing than a banned user thing. Having traced it, I understand why he feels the need to use one (and I won't elaborate further).

EDIT : Before the flood of PMs come in, he doesn't work for City, or MI5, or anything good like that.

pox clinic
Mental Institute wouldn't suprise me with that guy.

Damocles said:
'Twas me.

He is an annoying tit though - can't we still ban him? And why does he go on about loam all the time, it makes no sense...

Damocles said:
'Twas me.

he's on AOL?

smith1855 said:
Kinky by name said:
Damocles said:
'Twas me.

pox clinic
Mental Institute wouldn't suprise me with that guy.

that was my first thought :)

bizzbo said:
Damocles said:
'Twas me.

he's on AOL?

From what Damocles' is saying, I'd say he is in a rather unsavoury location, or in a location that would declare him "open season" if anyone were to find out.

Cambridgeblue said:
He is an annoying tit though - can't we still ban him? And why does he go on about loam all the time, it makes no sense...

Nowt to do with me mate. I'm a plastic mod; I needed the admin/mod powers to fix the site, and Ric hasn't quite gotten around to removing all of my mod powers yet (though the admin ones are gone). When he has a minute, he assures me that he'll get rid of them for me; I can't even see the mod forums, so even if I ever got involved in banning (which I wouldn't), it would be overstepping my bounds to do so.

Damocles said:
Cambridgeblue said:

Nowt to do with me mate. I'm a plastic mod; I needed the admin/mod powers to fix the site, and Ric hasn't quite gotten around to removing all of my mod powers yet (though the admin ones are gone). When he has a minute, he assures me that he'll get rid of them for me; I can't even see the mod forums, so even if I ever got involved in banning (which I wouldn't), it would be overstepping my bounds to do so.

You could just hang over him

Damocles said:
Cambridgeblue said:

Damocles for mod!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.