Tevez [Merged]

milestone said:
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow....never ending story
but kia did say by the 10th it will all be sorted and he will sign for a club

i8rags said:
jhg1989 said:
milestone said:
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow....never ending story

Tomorrow never comes friend
what about the day after then

Are you talking about "The Day After Tomorrow"? - Did you not learn anything from the movie?

Damocles said:
Citycitytid said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Vitek said:
is he gonna sign at all ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

My guess is by Friday seen as Kia said that he would have it sorted by the 10th July

EITHER WAY TEVEZ WILLL BE A city PLAYER BY TOMORROW...THIS IS A CERTAIN...AND IF IM WRONG I WILL NEVER COME BACK ON BLUEMOON AGAIN

IP Ban if he doesn't, just to make sure :)

yeh defo mate...i agree IP BAN ME IF IM WRONG

EITHER WAY TEVEZ WILLL BE A city PLAYER BY TOMORROW...THIS IS A CERTAIN...AND IF IM WRONG I WILL NEVER COME BACK ON BLUEMOON AGAIN[/quote]

IP Ban if he doesn't, just to make sure :)[/quote]

yeh defo mate...i agree IP BAN ME IF IM WRONG[/quote]
You know of course that the fact you have written city in lower-case will attract conspiracy theories

Damocles said:
Citycitytid said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Vitek said:
is he gonna sign at all ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

My guess is by Friday seen as Kia said that he would have it sorted by the 10th July

EITHER WAY TEVEZ WILLL BE A city PLAYER BY TOMORROW...THIS IS A CERTAIN...AND IF IM WRONG I WILL NEVER COME BACK ON BLUEMOON AGAIN

IP Ban if he doesn't, just to make sure :)

Citycitytid, If you hadn't edited your post, your could have kept your back covered on a technicality.

Damocles, I bet i know what you call your willy, with a name like that. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.