Tevez [Merged]

zak@work said:
milestone said:
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow....never ending story
but kia did say by the 10th it will all be sorted and he will sign for a club

I don't mean to calm anyone down but tevez is a dead cert, he will be signed and on the plane to south africa on tuesday and these are the reasons why we should relaxe and enjoy all the squirming that chelsea are doing in the terry saga,

1. Carlos like all footballers make plans in advanced, when he had arranged to go on holiday this year he was not due back in training to rags until today due to international games, so he is not getting cold feet but getting a tan on them, and is due back today.

2. He has left all dealings with Kia to make sure that when he comes back everything is in place to do the deal not just with us, but test the water with the story about rags not upset with him joining god's own club.

3. He has done his best to let us know that he is coming with little hints via kia, about going to a club with a "Project".

4. Kia would not jepordise his relationship with sheikh mansour, for the sake of an extra million or two, especially when he stands to make millions on all future deals remember this is just the start not the end of our new challenge.

5. If there is one group of people that you cannot fool in this day and age, is that of the turf accountants.
The betting at the moment is 1/25 to come to us then second favourite is chelsea 6/1.

this is not based on ITK it is based on facts, but if this is not enough evidence or you still feel it is going to fail, then the best bit of advice i can give is go and put £20 on him going to chelsea (As that is his only other option) and if he does go there then £140 will pay for a day out drowning your sorrows watching the sky blue's at ibrox.

The future is bright, the futures is BLUE...!!!!!

He needs to lose his affection for the shite if he wants to play for us, all this 'Liverpool' are the shites 'real rivals' does my head right in. It's like your mate shagging a skank because he thinks your girl is a dog and he wants to make you feel better.

TheMightyQuinn said:
He needs to lose his affection for the shite if he wants to play for us, all this 'Liverpool' are the shites 'real rivals' does my head right in. It's like your mate shagging a skank because he thinks your girl is a dog and he wants to make you feel better.

I can think of other ways of describing it but fair point lmao

ginge76 said:
zak@work said:
milestone said:
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow....never ending story
but kia did say by the 10th it will all be sorted and he will sign for a club

I don't mean to calm anyone down but tevez is a dead cert, he will be signed and on the plane to south africa on tuesday and these are the reasons why we should relaxe and enjoy all the squirming that chelsea are doing in the terry saga,

1. Carlos like all footballers make plans in advanced, when he had arranged to go on holiday this year he was not due back in training to rags until today due to international games, so he is not getting cold feet but getting a tan on them, and is due back today.

2. He has left all dealings with Kia to make sure that when he comes back everything is in place to do the deal not just with us, but test the water with the story about rags not upset with him joining god's own club.

3. He has done his best to let us know that he is coming with little hints via kia, about going to a club with a "Project".

4. Kia would not jepordise his relationship with sheikh mansour, for the sake of an extra million or two, especially when he stands to make millions on all future deals remember this is just the start not the end of our new challenge.

5. If there is one group of people that you cannot fool in this day and age, is that of the turf accountants.
The betting at the moment is 1/25 to come to us then second favourite is chelsea 6/1.

this is not based on ITK it is based on facts, but if this is not enough evidence or you still feel it is going to fail, then the best bit of advice i can give is go and put £20 on him going to chelsea (As that is his only other option) and if he does go there then £140 will pay for a day out drowning your sorrows watching the sky blue's at ibrox.

The future is bright, the futures is BLUE...!!!!!

good points!

Re: tevez back off his hols.

Whats going on with tevez? Whys it gone quiet?

Or is the media just ignoring him for turning down united?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.