Tevez [Merged]

from i understand they hold the players playing rights. if hes not playing they dont have to pay him anything. the only person that would pay Tevez a wage is the club he playing at. Kia is just a "floating club" where the transfer would be paid to, thats why all the leagues dont like it. but Kia isnt a fool. if Tevez doesnt want to go somewhere for whatever reason, he'd rather lower the price than alienating his client.

sam the drummer said:
ReVoRolla said:
Chelsea, Inter, Milan , Valencia if they sell Villa and Silva, Bayern if they sell Ribery ... Kia is only interested in the £25m etc but tevez will choose where he wants regards if a club can only afford £10m or £25m and Kia wont risk his player not having a club before the season starts.
But on talksport Kia said it was between us and Chelski, plus he didnt want to go abroad, plus he is settled in the north.
Therefore I dismiss your reality and supplement my own

yeah city are in prime position over Chelsea only because of his daughter. nothing more.

ReVoRolla said:
sam the drummer said:
ReVoRolla said:
Chelsea, Inter, Milan , Valencia if they sell Villa and Silva, Bayern if they sell Ribery ... Kia is only interested in the £25m etc but tevez will choose where he wants regards if a club can only afford £10m or £25m and Kia wont risk his player not having a club before the season starts.
But on talksport Kia said it was between us and Chelski, plus he didnt want to go abroad, plus he is settled in the north.
Therefore I dismiss your reality and supplement my own

yeah city are in prime position over Chelsea only because of his daughter. nothing more.

Why, don't hey have schools in London ?

of course ... but means uprooting the daughter who is settled. thats the only bargaining chip city have. Chelsea can pay the same, offer champions league football and a starting place, so people thinking City are his only choice are way off the mark.

ReVoRolla said:
of course ... but means uprooting the daughter who is settled. thats the only bargaining chip city have. Chelsea can pay the same, offer champions league football and a starting place, so people thinking City are his only choice are way off the mark.

Pay the same?

Relax whoever you are it's a done deal

ReVoRolla said:

Hmm that's the thing, not convinced you can pay the same.. And, if he really wanted to go to Chelsea he could move house.

Get this right - whoever buys Tevez will own him lock,stock - K.J said so publicly - so upsetting his player doesn´t fookin come into it - as for Chelski and C.L. the fact is Tevez will NOT be guaranteed starts with Elk and Drog - Roman will also NOT match City for wages hence the little spat you have now with J.T.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.