Tevez [Merged]

ReVoRolla said:
I think Tevez is stalling to see whats going on with Eto'o. if Eto'o did come, Tevez wont come. i think City need to kill the Eto'o story and sign up Tevez as soon as.

The only way this could be true is if another club was waiting in the wings for Tevez to go to. It's pretty much a safe bet that this is not the case. WTF could he do about that the fact that we might not get Eto? . Ring up Madrid and insist that they sign him at the same wage rate as City have offered? The only possibility would be if Kia decided that he could get more wages for the player, having heard about the Terry and Eto rumours re pay. An improved offer would increase his commision.

i think its dangerous to think that City is Tevez' only option.

Carlos wants to play football, someone like Eto'o would be direct competition and Tevez doesnt want that or he would at stayed at Rag United.

ReVoRolla said:

Carlos wants to play football, someone like Eto'o would be direct competition and Tevez doesnt want that or he would at stayed at Rag United.

Name the club that can compete with us for this sort of thing, other than Madrid or Barca, niether of whom are interested.

ReVoRolla said:

So he's thinking about moving to Hull City because there's less competition for places? Na.

Chelsea, Inter, Milan , Valencia if they sell Villa and Silva, Bayern if they sell Ribery ... Kia is only interested in the £25m etc but tevez will choose where he wants regards if a club can only afford £10m or £25m and Kia wont risk his player not having a club before the season starts.

ReVoRolla said:
Chelsea, Inter, Milan , Valencia if they sell Villa and Silva, Bayern if they sell Ribery ... Kia is only interested in the £25m etc but tevez will choose where he wants regards if a club can only afford £10m or £25m and Kia wont risk his player not having a club before the season starts.

Presumably they are having to pay the players wages until he's fixed up with a contact? They are effectively his owners, after all.

ReVoRolla said:

Don't worry guys it will all get sorted out soon...

ReVoRolla said:

Forgive me but this a post that ignores every fact around. Most importantly the one in which Tevez states he will not leave England.

ReVoRolla said:
But on talksport Kia said it was between us and Chelski, plus he didnt want to go abroad, plus he is settled in the north.
Therefore I dismiss your reality and supplement my own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.