Tevez [Merged]

Pam said:
Tomorrow never knows said The Beatles.

i feckin hate the beadles...but this is such a great tune..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUzTZ5dgwQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUzTZ5dgwQ</a>

I think Tevez is a formality my only hope is that he rediscovers his form prior to his move to westham and the rags! This guy was tipped to be the "new maradonna" and I know that phrase is used far to much these days but he was one of the first! I watched some clips of him on you tube when he was playing in south america for boca and i remember a few years ago even my mate was going on about this kid Tevez even before the olympic games he played a few seasons ago where he had a blinder I think im right in saying he has been voted south american player of the year at least a couple of times and they tend to know a thing or two about how good a footballer is. Ive always liked tevez though i do believe he is a far better player than he has shown recently and I think he has a lot more to offer. A good run of games hopefully would bring his best form on. anyway enough said cheers.ctid

robinho's a legend said:
I think Tevez is a formality my only hope is that he rediscovers his form prior to his move to westham and the rags! This guy was tipped to be the "new maradonna" and I know that phrase is used far to much these days but he was one of the first! I watched some clips of him on you tube when he was playing in south america for boca and i remember a few years ago even my mate was going on about this kid Tevez even before the olympic games he played a few seasons ago where he had a blinder I think im right in saying he has been voted south american player of the year at least a couple of times and they tend to know a thing or two about how good a footballer is. Ive always liked tevez though i do believe he is a far better player than he has shown recently and I think he has a lot more to offer. A good run of games hopefully would bring his best form on. anyway enough said cheers.ctid

He was South American player of the year 2 or 3 times, I think with regular football he will go back to that form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.