Tevez [Merged]

Isn't Teves missing out on pre-season training now? Whether he comes to us or goes elsewhere this can't be good for him. If it drags on any longer he won't be match fit for the start of the season and he'll be back on someone's bench again...just what he complained about. If the delay is down to KJ then Teves can't be happy with this. It can't drag on for much longer for this reason alone.

Think we might start to see some movement this weekend. Just read on a news site that we have told Barca we want an answer in 48hrs on Eto maybe the sames being said to our other targets ?

Cobwebcat said:
Isn't Teves missing out on pre-season training now? Whether he comes to us or goes elsewhere this can't be good for him. If it drags on any longer he won't be match fit for the start of the season and he'll be back on someone's bench again...just what he complained about. If the delay is down to KJ then Teves can't be happy with this. It can't drag on for much longer for this reason alone.

There's nothing to stop him training under his own steam. His stamina doesn't have to be an issue and none of the other players have had much in the way of match practise. I think it needs to be progressed but only for everyone's peice of mind.

Cobwebcat said:

I thought he wasn't back from his family holidays until yesterday (thursday) or today! Hopefully he'll be on a plane to SA on Monday!

Im beginning to dislike tevez and we haven't even signed him yet.
He's the reason I seem to be on this forum at stupid o'clock!
Wake up check if tevez has signed, get dressed has he signed, go to work has he signed, sit at work checking newsnow ragsports mcfc and here has he signed. Go home has he signed, have tea check if he's signed. Before bed check if he has signed yet.
Please Tevez just sign the fucking contract as I think im getting addicted to this forum! Rant over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.