Tevez [Merged]

ono said:
Blue Phil said:
ono said:
johnmc said:
How many phones has tevez got
401. That's how competitive he is. Sign.Him.Up.
eto'o just baught my phone of me, and picked one up off the floor, raising his total to 402, game on :D
Not ITK but my source tells me he's selling 5 of them on eBay so jokes on him.
Two of Eto'o's phones had sex and just gave birth to octuplets, so he just got 8 more phones!

ono said:
Two of Eto'o's phones had sex and just gave birth to octuplets, so he just got 8 more phones!

Now you're just being silly. Spoilt it for the rest of us now. That would never happen. FFS!!!!one111!!!!!![/quote]

lol

sam221985 said:
Johnny_on said:
jellert said:
Carlos Tevez's Manchester City Transfer Held Up Due To Red Tape
The third party ownership of Carlos Tevez is proving problematic

Manchester City's aim of securing a high-profile coup could be scuppered due to red tape problems as any deal for Carlos Tevez, who spent a two-year loan spell at local rivals Manchester United and is owned by Kia Joorabchian, is likely to be delayed.

According to new Premier League rulings, the Eastlands outfit will have to buy out the third party interests, as a spokesperson revealed that the Argentinean’s relationship with former club United will be the first, and last, of it's kind.

The spokesperson told The Manchester Evening News, "Carlos Tevez's relationship with United was the last of its kind in the Premier League.

"There was a third-party issue, and whoever buys him now will have to buy out that third-party interest."

Chelsea were also a reported destination
for the former Corinthians star, but Tevez has been clubless since the start of the month, when his loan deal with United expired.

There was a growing consensus at Old Trafford that Tevez was a wanted man in-house, but the player is believed to be seeking regular first-team football - something the Premier League champions failed to give him.

Alan Dawson, Goal.com

If i knew this a month ago, the club certainly did.... Looks like Kia isn't playing ball...

The problem (however significant or insignificant it may be) will be with the Premier League and not with Kia, it's not in Kia's interest to make problems here, at all.

West Ham get fined and almost docked points, we are held up, but everythings okay for Utd
typical FA

hertsblue said:
sam221985 said:
Johnny_on said:
jellert said:
Carlos Tevez's Manchester City Transfer Held Up Due To Red Tape
The third party ownership of Carlos Tevez is proving problematic

Manchester City's aim of securing a high-profile coup could be scuppered due to red tape problems as any deal for Carlos Tevez, who spent a two-year loan spell at local rivals Manchester United and is owned by Kia Joorabchian, is likely to be delayed.

According to new Premier League rulings, the Eastlands outfit will have to buy out the third party interests, as a spokesperson revealed that the Argentinean’s relationship with former club United will be the first, and last, of it's kind.

The spokesperson told The Manchester Evening News, "Carlos Tevez's relationship with United was the last of its kind in the Premier League.

"There was a third-party issue, and whoever buys him now will have to buy out that third-party interest."

Chelsea were also a reported destination
for the former Corinthians star, but Tevez has been clubless since the start of the month, when his loan deal with United expired.

There was a growing consensus at Old Trafford that Tevez was a wanted man in-house, but the player is believed to be seeking regular first-team football - something the Premier League champions failed to give him.

Alan Dawson, Goal.com

If i knew this a month ago, the club certainly did.... Looks like Kia isn't playing ball...

The problem (however significant or insignificant it may be) will be with the Premier League and not with Kia, it's not in Kia's interest to make problems here, at all.

West Ham get fined and almost docked points, we are held up, but everythings okay for Utd
typical FA

United will have known of the problems with Tevez Kia and West Ham! Surely they went through a more rigorous and professional contract together otherwise West Ham would have been up in arms wouldnt they!?

I dont mind waiting a while, even if it is a few more weeks, as long as we cross all the t's and dot all the lower case j's! we wont get in any trouble with Tevez ongoing and surely we should be ousting Kia out of the picture altogether!

Im more concerned we havent signed any defenders!

ask scousers how they signed mascerano..then drama over we dothe same ffs..he was owned by kia same as tevez

Re: conspiracy theory

bluemoon32 said:
micky_blue said:
It is strange that the Tevez affair is silent, except for on here; nothing from his side.

Is it possible that he plans to challenge MSI over the ownership of his contract? The press speculated this several weeks ago.

If he was to win a challenge he could sign with a massive signing on fee?

Don't you just love conspiracy theories?

Maybe he's waiting to see if we can actually get a couple of these 'star' players in before he commits to us ?
You couldn't really blame him if he was.
Actually he's waiting for his thread to get to 2000 pages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.