Tevez [Merged]

mancity dan said:
smith1855 said:
bluezi said:
Better get a move on then. ffs
Aye, these bloody footballers nowadays, its all about the threads.

best keep it up then lads....
i cant be arsed, plus, i hate ajay, spursmad, you (if youre reading this) and URG.

Tevez is shit, Eto'o is shit, Terry is shit, I hope man u get some good players so they can win again next year, Im a rag WUM...

...Feel free to leave comebacks, then I'll leave one, then you will comeback again, then so will I and so on, then we'll sign all our targets really fast.

PS. You dont know how much it hurt me to say that man u bit.

I have heard from a good source that Chelsea are waiting for Terry to hand in a tran request so they can sell him to us then use it to increase there package for Tevez. I can only give the initials of my source but you may be able to workout who it is. Its HP

Bonol said:
I have heard from a good source that Chelsea are waiting for Terry to hand in a tran request so they can sell him to us then use it to increase there package for Tevez. I can only give the initials of my source but you may be able to workout who it is. Its HP
pmsl, very good

Bonol said:

Not fucking Harry Potter.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.