Tevez [Merged]

My problem is that I was personally abused because I dared to say that spursmad could be wrong. So if I want to post when i'm proved right then I will regadless of what you think of me.

If you were personally abused, well that's wrong, but come on mate, I'm sure you're a big lad now, and haha I told you so's???!!!!!!!!

Don't need Eto'o or Terry.......................Tevez is the key.............another colin bell.......no matter who we buy and what we achieve................the passion of the man and what he stands for will be a catalyst for each and everyone one of us ..............give him just one short season.................just got this wonderful feeling about the guy.....he will become a legend

davelyncooper said:
Don't need Eto'o or Terry.......................Tevez is the key.............another colin bell.......no matter who we buy and what we achieve................the passion of the man and what he stands for will be a catalyst for each and everyone one of us ..............give him just one short season.................just got this wonderful feeling about the guy.....he will become a legend

He will score the winner in the Derby..........I have no doubt's whatsoever

Manchester City expect to confirm the signing of Carlos Tévez on Tuesday to end their pursuit of the Argentina forward who has played for Manchester United for two seasons.

City want Tévez, who will cost £25.5 million, to join their squad for their pre-season tour to South Africa, which leaves on Wednesday, but they appear to be ready to end a proposed move for Samuel Eto’o.

The Cameroon forward rejected Barcelona’s offer of a new contract yesterday, leaving the Catalan side with little choice but to try to sell him because he has one year left on his present deal. City had a £25 million bid for Eto’o accepted two weeks ago, but they claim that they have run out of patience in waiting for Eto’o to decide whether he wants to move. The 28-year-old would prefer to move to a Champions League club, but so far there have been no other offers made for his services.

levets said:
Manchester City expect to confirm the signing of Carlos Tévez on Tuesday to end their pursuit of the Argentina forward who has played for Manchester United for two seasons.

City want Tévez, who will cost £25.5 million, to join their squad for their pre-season tour to South Africa, which leaves on Wednesday, but they appear to be ready to end a proposed move for Samuel Eto’o.

The Cameroon forward rejected Barcelona’s offer of a new contract yesterday, leaving the Catalan side with little choice but to try to sell him because he has one year left on his present deal. City had a £25 million bid for Eto’o accepted two weeks ago, but they claim that they have run out of patience in waiting for Eto’o to decide whether he wants to move. The 28-year-old would prefer to move to a Champions League club, but so far there have been no other offers made for his services.

where is this from

mart said:
levets said:

where is this from

times and dailymail

sam221985 said:
Mark Samarloam said:
Rammyblues said:
He would have been the cherry on top of the cake, but in my opinion more important Tevez signs.

With

RSC
Boj
Robbie
Bellamy
Tevez (if he signs)
Big Phil

Still got plenty of striker options.

yes but two of them are shit (big phil + bellamy)

no they're not.

True but three of them are injury prone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.