Tevez [Merged]

sam221985 said:
Mark Samarloam said:
Rammyblues said:
He would have been the cherry on top of the cake, but in my opinion more important Tevez signs.

With

RSC
Boj
Robbie
Bellamy
Tevez (if he signs)
Big Phil

Still got plenty of striker options.

yes but two of them are shit (big phil + bellamy)

no they're not.
I'm pretty sure hes a Rag WUM, he's certainly not normal if he's a city fan. Also known as bigbadbrian

alabaster said:
svennis pennis said:
Dylan1312 said:
mancityscot said:
Bullshit, it doesntcome up

It was there a few minutes ago, I refreshed the page and it just says coming soon. Maybe it's Robinho all over again?

What are you two on about?

Dylan1312 (?) reckons he's signed a five year deal with Chelsea.

was a nice joke...............

svennis pennis said:
Dylan1312 said:
mancityscot said:

It was there a few minutes ago, I refreshed the page and it just says coming soon. Maybe it's Robinho all over again?

There was a link to Chelsea fc . Dylan said that someone had joined and signed a five year contract with them. The link has disappeared now.

svennis pennis said:
Dylan1312 said:
mancityscot said:

Someone claim Chelsea FC has posted an article on the official webpage that Tevez has joined. I have enough time to click to the link and seems it got deleted. (or nothing in there at the beginning)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.