Tevez [Merged]

I think Tevez could be a major signing for us in terms of his impact and I can't wait to see him unveiled.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I'm wondering what I will do in the morning when I awake after we have signed Tevez, looking at this thread has become part of my morning routine!

I would say a more accurate description would be our daily punishment ;)

I just hope we have a pre contract agreement with him, seeing as we appear to be ruffling Chelsea's feathers, dont want him being hijacked at the airport by Ancellotti.

Personally I do not believe Ancelotti is serious about his interest in Carlos Tevez. The way I read it is that he will do his upmost to sign him if we continue with our persuit of John Terry.

In other words it would be him sticking two fingers up at us and it being percieved by the media that although we took one of the best centre halves in the world, he took a player who at the last minute changed his mind and moved to Stamford Bridge instead.

Luckily I am 95% sure that this deal is done and dusted and just awaiting the medical meaning we can continue with our persuit of John Terry either way. If indeed it came down to signing either one of them I'd sign Tevez and then just sign Lescott as an alternative to Terry, leaving them with an unsettled player remaining @ their club.

Timbobs said:
I'm wondering what I will do in the morning when I awake after we have signed Tevez, looking at this thread has become part of my morning routine!

I would say a more accurate description would be our daily punishment ;)

Perhaps indeed!

Well i hope the newspapers tomorrow will say Tevez signs for City............. FOR REAL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.