Tevez [Merged]

Mancityno1 said:
hi all, don't normally post this sort of info but thats cos i've never had it before!

Anyway Tevez has signed already and will be unveiled on wednesday.

RSC has told a former blackburn rovers coach that i know, that he has deffo signed and it will be middle of this week when we reveal him!

Hope your right fella

Mancityno1 said:
hi all, don't normally post this sort of info but thats cos i've never had it before!

RSC has told a former blackburn rovers coach that i know, that he has deffo signed and it will be middle of this week when we reveal him!

Christ, another loon. I could have come up with that nonsense.

wrongun73 said:
Mancityno1 said:

not knocking you mate and i'll take it at face value but it said in the papers this morning that he will sign in 48 hrs, so its an easy one to call. ;]

im saying he HAS already signed!

Mancityno1 said:
wrongun73 said:
Mancityno1 said:

not knocking you mate and i'll take it at face value but it said in the papers this morning that he will sign in 48 hrs, so its an easy one to call. ;]

Top work, 007.

LazyArse said:
Mancityno1 said:
wrongun73 said:
Mancityno1 said:

Top work, 007.

Ruthless!

Mancityno1 said:
wrongun73 said:
Mancityno1 said:

Thanks mate:)

jellert said:
So Tevez will come to City on Tuesday, have a medical and sign the deal.. I hope it's true

The story comes from the news of the World chief sports writer.He repeated it on Talk Sport this morning.

Mancityno1 said:
wrongun73 said:
Mancityno1 said:

Then why would they wait until Wednesday to announce it?
With the launch of the new kit on Saturday, i would have thought that they would be shouting this from the roof tops at the earliest oppertunity, in order to boost shirt sales and calm the nerves of the fans at the same time.

I'm going to put a Wednesday 5pm deadline on this transfer, before i officially start to flap like a woman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.