Tevez [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
Lancashire Blue said:
Reports are coming in of us pulling out of the Tevez deal owing to it's complexity.

I'm getting reports of you chatting shit.

I apologise for posting this before I checked it out, and, in fact, I can't find any confirmation of that, but my mate, a fellow rabid blue, sent me a message to that effect. I didn't think to question him and if it turns out that Tevez DOES sign, I'll be very happy as well as very relieved if only that a good proportion of my life in these past couple of weeks reading this thread hasn't been wasted. I also didn't account for the emotional backlash that would have followed that post which must have seemed devastating to some.

Business as usual on this thread then, but don't say you weren't warned. Me? I'm the eternal pessimist so don't believe it will happen anyway...

Lancashire Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Lancashire Blue said:
Reports are coming in of us pulling out of the Tevez deal owing to it's complexity.

I'm getting reports of you chatting shit.

I apologise for posting this before I checked it out, and, in fact, I can't find any confirmation of that, but my mate, a fellow rabid blue, sent me a message to that effect. I didn't think to question him and if it turns out that Tevez DOES sign, I'll be very happy as well as very relieved if only that a good proportion of my life in these past couple of weeks reading this thread hasn't been wasted. I also didn't account for the emotional backlash that would have followed that post which must have seemed devastating to some.

Business as usual on this thread then, but don't say you weren't warned. Me? I'm the eternal pessimist so don't believe it will happen anyway...
erm...lol?

LB: that isn't "reports coming in", that's you telling us the contents of a message from a mate, something you could (should) have said the first time; and you ought to have tried to verify.

Brucie Bonus said:
Lancs Blue: that isn't "reports coming in", that's you telling us the contents of a message from a mate, something you could (should) have said the first time; and you ought to have tried to verify.
^^^this^^^

Looks like he just made it up, and now he's backtracking even more than leeds united.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Why would he do that when he's a wum. it's his job to wind you up.
Very good :-).

Well I enjoyed the unconscious irony in "Business as usual", and "but don't say you weren't warned", but I was trying to play his post with a perfectly straight bat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.