Tevez [Merged]

grunge said:
Loads of places are reporting that he is going to be having his medical today... So I predict at least another weeks silence.

which outlets are saying medical today? Getting v excited!

Ive just seen Tevez getting off his bike outside COMS - its not a BMX its a full on racer with at least 10 gears

kinkyisgod said:
Ive just seen Tevez getting off his bike outside COMS - its not a BMX its a full on racer with at least 10 gears

You are a liar. It is a scooter.

Pam said:
kinkyisgod said:

no i checked - it just sounded like a scooter because he had put small pieces of cardboard to rub against the spokes

No, its a Chopper.

I always wanted a Chopper, but had to make do with a garish Blue and yellow BMX Burner...

kinkyisgod said:
Pam said:
kinkyisgod said:

no i checked - it just sounded like a scooter because he had put small pieces of cardboard to rub against the spokes

Dont forget the tassles of the handlebars

Blucamp said:
kinkyisgod said:
Pam said:
kinkyisgod said:

Dont forget the tassles of the handlebars

I have a video of him arriving - his child and its friend were with him as well as Kia (holding rope)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBKULaofOpA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBKULaofOpA</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.