Tevez [Merged]

BullShit.gif

ok
suit yourselves.............just watch the day unfold before your eyes.

Tevez is not the only news tom .............hope it makes you all happy and...........................just a touch less cynical to those who try to tip you the wink every now and then

This is the last piece of news that I will be posting to y'all

kinky's underpants said:
ok

Tevez is not the only news tom .............hope it makes you all happy and...........................just a touch less cynical to those who try to tip you the wink every now and then

cheers mate.but ya can't blame folks for being sceptical

mjwbgm said:
kinky's underpants said:
ok

cheers mate.but ya can't blame folks for being sceptical

not hating on you kinky promise, I hope you are right, just been a rough couple of weeks on this board! I hope you prove me wrong and you have my permission to rub my nose in it! Lol :P. CTID

Kinky's underpants posts from the same IP as this guy:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=126289&p=2118711#p2118711" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=126289&p=2118711#p2118711</a>

He also claimed to be part of the security team vetting Tevez's school choice.

Due to the way he and this other guy post, it isn't 100% conclusive that they are the same person, but I'm willing to say 95% sure.

Ah....the so-called security bloke who claimed Tevez had more than one child...running security sweeps for Tevez's children a couple of weeks ago.

Hey, mate, how many children does Tevez have now then (apart from his only child)?

Robknot.

i for one hope its true and not just to improve our squad, to stop all the shite being written on here all day everyday! roll on the season i say!!!!

Damocles said:
Kinky's underpants posts from the same IP as this guy:

<a class="postlink" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=126289&p=2118711#p2118711" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 1#p2118711</a>

He also claimed to be part of the security team vetting Tevez's school choice.

Due to the way he and this other guy post, it isn't 100% conclusive that they are the same person, but I'm willing to say 95% sure.
some of these people believe there own bullshit.its an illness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.