Tevez [Merged]

jellert said:
Swanseablue said:
Have we called a press conferance today, if not has anybody been seen at the club or at Carrington, also when do we leave for S Africa

wednesday to SA

hughes bentley at carrington as of 830 this morning.must be back from germany so something happening unless someone drove it in for him

I can't wait for him to sign! Not only is he a young, quality player but I get to rub it in my rag mate's face!

betty swollocks said:
jellert said:
Swanseablue said:
Have we called a press conferance today, if not has anybody been seen at the club or at Carrington, also when do we leave for S Africa

wednesday to SA

hughes bentley at carrington as of 830 this morning.must be back from germany so something happening unless someone drove it in for him

hmm intresting ....we need to find out what neil knows.

betty swollocks said:
jellert said:
Swanseablue said:

wednesday to SA

The team came back yesterday and are due in today.

Project said:
mammutly said:
We've been here before with kaka and eto.

Tevez is hanging on to see if there's a better offer. IF he signs it won't be until the last minute City allow.

you really believe that?

Yes.

Otherwise this would have been sorted ages ago. Tevez has been stalling. Regardless of what speculation there might be about his motivation/thinking or whatever, that's undeniable.

I bet his agent has the phone switched on right up to the moment Tevez signs the forms.

mammutly said:
Project said:
mammutly said:
We've been here before with kaka and eto.

Tevez is hanging on to see if there's a better offer. IF he signs it won't be until the last minute City allow.

you really believe that?

Yes.

Otherwise this would have been sorted ages ago. Tevez has been stalling. Regardless of what speculation there might be about his motivation/thinking or whatever, that's undeniable.

I bet his agent has the phone switched on right up to the moment Tevez signs the forms.
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.