Tevez [Merged]

Has happyblue commented on the medical story?

I cant help but be pessimistic over the deal at the moment and cant see it happening today.

jellert said:
ono said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
kinkyisgod said:
Ive just seen Tevez getting off his bike outside COMS - its not a BMX its a full on racer with at least 10 gears

Where did he leave it ?
Hahaha class

So he was coming from Argentina to Manchester by bike... I hope he has a good medical then haha

Yeah hes trying to improve his fitness so he can prove sir baconface is as big a knob as we know he is

svennis pennis said:

I cant help but be pessimistic over the deal at the moment and cant see it happening today.

When asked he just said, officially no he hadnt heard but, unofficialy he had.

To be honest mate i honestly think the medical has already been done and that the deal is also already fully agreed if not done.

The delay has been down to the third party ownership wrangle and the PL insistance along with ours to make sure that the deal is whiter than white.

Not claiming to be ITK just passing on some info ive recieved. A good friend of mine works in the hospitality at COMS and the team have been told to arrive to work early tomorrow as a presser has been arranged. The hospitality team provide food for the media and they have been told they are going to be busy as the presser revolves around a big player. Looks like there could be movement today with someone.

Just passing on in good faith and hope someone can clarify that a presser has been called

Just posted this in the ITK discussion thread

blueinsa said:
svennis pennis said:

When asked he just said, officially no he hadnt heard but, unofficialy he had.

To be honest mate i honestly think the medical has already been done and that the deal is also already fully agreed if not done.

The delay has been down to the third party ownership wrangle and the PL insistance along with ours to make sure that the deal is whiter than white.

Well I hope there is a giant rubber stamp on this today. We need him to travel to South Africa with us to put the spotlight on us for signings, not prospective ones.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Not claiming to be ITK just passing on some info ive recieved. A good friend of mine works in the hospitality at COMS and the team have been told to arrive to work early tomorrow as a presser has been arranged. The hospitality team provide food for the media and they have been told they are going to be busy as the presser revolves around a big player. Looks like there could be movement today with someone.

Just passing on in good faith and hope someone can clarify that a presser has been called

law of averages says someone is going to guess right soon with this press confersnce ..but imo no one nows nothing as usual

BibbyBlue85 said:

cud i please have the link for this thread mate . i love a bit of gossip!

azatheblue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

cud i please have the link for this thread mate . i love a bit of gossip!

??? Try the index page ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.