Tevez [Merged]

yozzer said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Not claiming to be ITK just passing on some info ive recieved. A good friend of mine works in the hospitality at COMS and the team have been told to arrive to work early tomorrow as a presser has been arranged. The hospitality team provide food for the media and they have been told they are going to be busy as the presser revolves around a big player. Looks like there could be movement today with someone.

Just passing on in good faith and hope someone can clarify that a presser has been called

Just posted this in the ITK discussion thread
law of averages says someone is going to guess right soon with this press confersnce ..but imo no one nows nothing as usual

My mate told me about the GazBaz presser and the RSC presser before SSN got hold of it. Been posting on here for a while now so if you are thinkin WUM then you are wrong. Like i said posting in GOOD FAITH

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
azatheblue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Not claiming to be ITK just passing on some info ive recieved. A good friend of mine works in the hospitality at COMS and the team have been told to arrive to work early tomorrow as a presser has been arranged. The hospitality team provide food for the media and they have been told they are going to be busy as the presser revolves around a big player. Looks like there could be movement today with someone.

Just passing on in good faith and hope someone can clarify that a presser has been called

cud i please have the link for this thread mate . i love a bit of gossip!

??? Try the index page ???

cheers . and i dont know if you intended that sarcastically , if so no need.

azatheblue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
azatheblue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

??? Try the index page ???

cheers . and i dont know if you intended that sarcastically , if so no need.

Not sarcasm, confusion over whether you didnt know how to change threads or were just too lazy to look ! now I know which it was ! (thats sarcasm !)

quote="Nixon_The_Bike_Thief"]
azatheblue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

cheers . and i dont know if you intended that sarcastically , if so no need.[/quote]

Not sarcasm, confusion over whether you didnt know how to change threads or were just too lazy to look ! now I know which it was ! (thats sarcasm !)[/quote]

not really any need for that mate!

Lets hope we can tie this one up SOON!!! and move on to our next target, I can't remember a transfer quite like this one before, but if it does come to pass due credit to City for winning the race.

My mate told me about the GazBaz presser and the RSC presser before SSN got hold of it. Been posting on here for a while now so if you are thinkin WUM then you are wrong. Like i said posting in GOOD FAITH

Cheer for the information, normally the best information comes from these sources - much appreciated and keep it up.

Ajay said:

Cheer for the information, normally the best information comes from these sources - much appreciated and keep it up.

Cheers Ajay.

Respect

Does anyone know how to get an image of the new city shirt with tevez on the back? You can do it in the online shop but i can't work out how to save the image. I want to email it to my rag mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.