Tevez [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
Ajay said:
Arry is going to be pissed after all Tevez was about to join Spurs before we 'stole' him :)

He is drafting his latest piece for the Daily Mail as we speak, it also talks of how he was poised to move for Adebayour until we blew them out of the water.
apparantly he has been tracking Terry and Lescott for years and is furious with our "underhand" transfer tactics

svennis pennis said:
Ajay said:
Arry is going to be pissed after all Tevez was about to join Spurs before we 'stole' him :)

He is drafting his latest piece for the Daily Mail as we speak, it also talks of how he was poised to move for Adebayour until we blew them out of the water.

And to think some people in here once thought he would be a good manager for us!

mat have been mentioned or asked before but i havent seen it.
who will we pay the money to for tevez?
thanks

BlueMooner87 said:
svennis pennis said:
Ajay said:

apparantly he has been tracking Terry and Lescott for years and is furious with our "underhand" transfer tactics

he can better scout for a rich sjeik so he can bid our wages

S.W.P said:
mat have been mentioned or asked before but i havent seen it.
who will we pay the money to for tevez?
thanks

Company called MIA or something. NOT United.

Ajay said:
svennis pennis said:
Ajay said:

And to think some people in here once thought he would be a good manager for us!
I would sooner have Hughes!!

BlueMooner87 said:
svennis pennis said:
Ajay said:

I cannot believe these twatzoids. They have such a complete absence of self-awareness. It is pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.