Tevez [Merged]

Wheelsy said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Wheelsy said:
Right, I just log in and see 777 people online... is the Tev deal close is it?

No, were all just waiting for the great rag prezer, it's got three world class superstars!!!
Of course it does.

A player from Wigan, a player from the Championship, and um... who's the other one again?

Who is he? He is erm, he's eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr, he's...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mon5Mr60j0c

Brucie Bonus said:
mhvx37.jpg

Watch where you fire this Carlos, my grandma has had her budgie for 10 yea..........SHIT!!!!!!!

Matty said:
Brucie Bonus said:
mhvx37.jpg

Captions required.

No caption, just a question.

What the fuck is that?!!!! Seriously! Normally we get some random image to quote on but that has to be the most surreal thing I've seen in a long while!!

I think that's from a video where Tevez and Evra turned up at Park Ji-Sung's house when it was his birthday. It was on youtube a while back. Apparently those 3 were all best mates.

Just see nthis comment left by a rag on sky sports page regarding Tevez deal being done today ..would any blue ever think of posting this defo the last line if very telling .. they are shitting it and i love it ..viva la blue revolution

Matthew Weeden (Manchester United fan) says...
Tevez is a fantastic player im a utd fan, but dont blame him for not signing with us i wouldnt too!! i dont think we will even be rivalling the top few this year i think man city will be the suprise package for the season. I think they have a chance for a crack at the league with the players they are bringing in. its funny how things could change, im actually thinking about swapping my aliegencies! fergie needs to get it sorted!

Posted 13:19 13th July 2009

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.