Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

bluemooninho said:
Where can you put bets on transfers?

don't even think you can on tevez anymore. was 1/2 last time i checked a few days ago

Ricster said:
C_T_I_D said:
Ricster...I'll pay it next month cos I'm skint this month mate...

I expected to win this bet! I'll send you a PM when I have paid it though.

Its not a cert yet, but i think we'll both agree, its well worth the £50. Pay it when you have it mate.......if this is true

Agreed fella. Well worth it and in the process I'd be contributing to enriching the lives of others at Stevie's charity. I'll pay it July 1st when I next get paid fella.

nu774ll said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
markbmcfc said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Talksport are insistent about this aren't they?

You heard anything URG?

I'm waiting for a phonecall! I heard that Tevez was defo on Hughes' list a week or so ago but nothing else.

Let us know mate cos i know your usually bang on!!

I will post on here if I hear anything but I can't help thinking this is just Talksport gossip.

Re: Theory about tevez !

MCFCJAY said:
Now i'm new to here but just read the M.E.N and thought of something
if theres any truth in that united have bid for Valencia from wigan then they obviously must have come to grips with that fact that tevez is leaving so they've moved on and are using the tevez money on valencia

what do you think ?

Think again. Ronaldo?

This is all a bit bizarre - nobody else reporting anything?

when i got told i put up the usual barriers to the deal, like he's away with argentina, wont switch across the city etc etc but the guy was adamant it would be monday pm, lets get it on the official site first though:)

C_T_I_D said:
citizens_1976 said:
Definitely just said, Tevez to Manchester City is a done deal it just needs to be announced imminently. Them were the exact words.

Not convinced until it's on the official website, <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> personally!!

I don't think I'll be convinced even then. It says De Jong scored at the weekend on there at the mo! I'm not havin that

they just said that they believe the deal was done a couple of weeks ago, maybe could tie in with what Ajay was on about, but they said they expect it to be announced towards the end of the week, if this week at all

the talksport guy just said its going to be the end of this week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.