Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

Just walked in on the tail end of the sports news and the "serious" sports news reporter (not the moose) was saying Tevez to city is done and Hawksby and Jacobs (best show on the station, mainly funny and irreverant) have asked for City fans to call to react...so sounds like they know something definite.

Re: Theory about tevez !

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
fucking hell.

can we have a tevez forum? can we also put a 100 post cap stopping newbies making threads anywhere but off topic?

thought that was a great idea until i realised that newbies will just post 100 repeat threads off topic in 2 minutes and we're back to square one.

Not bothered when he signs really as long as he does. If it's all tied up and just needs announcing at some stage in the next two weeks then I'm a relatively (- £50.00) happy man.

make your fucking minds up for gods sake! this is worse than the ITK'ers on here aint it!

Theyve just asked for City & scum fans to text in with their views....

looking forward to hearing what news from the Dark side..

not heard talksport get involved with rumours without some real evidence, having said that it isnt known as talkshite for nothing, I think it must be pretty much in the bag though

nu774ll said:
make your fucking minds up for gods sake! this is worse than the ITK'ers on here aint it!

LOL!! Possible??

Talksport source

"Deal was done a week or so ago but may or may not be confirmed until after international duty"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.