Tevez [Merged]

Just had this sent to me on facebook:

The scars on his neck prove he lost his head, tevez, tevez He'll never shag a lovely bird tevez, tevez you ugly prick, you argy **** they've sowen you head on back to front Carlos tevez money grabbing scum!!!

Thought the United fans didn't give a shit ;)

Numptyed said:
Numptyed said:
He used to be a dirty rag Teves Teves.

He helped Ronaldo pack his bag Teves Teves.

He's coming to play for the boys in blue,
theres nothing baconface can do,

Carlos Teves City signed him up.

A song with baconface and Rag in it, we don't have one of them. :-)

Bump

i'm 45 and old enough to know better but i effin love this version

PaulC79 said:
Not sure who is more bitter, the Rags or the Bindippers. Is that two transfer targets we've got that they wanted?

Yep, the new bitters!!!

They make you fucking laugh when they say he's only coming to us for the money...WTF, players have been chasing the big wages ever since the Premiership began in '92 so don't give me that shite.

Players like Tevez, Barry, Santa Cruz and maybe Adebayor & Terry will all realise that we're the new superpower in world football and will want to be part of it whilst they can.

Kells said:

The scars on his neck prove he lost his head, tevez, tevez He'll never shag a lovely bird tevez, tevez you ugly prick, you argy **** they've sowen you head on back to front Carlos tevez money grabbing scum!!!

there all pillocks mate , they say there not arsed but they will be 100 percent. chelsea would have offered him in the region 150 k, same as us , somewhere in that region anyways. i dont give a shit if they call our future players money grabbers , in a few years we will be able to call ther players johnstones paint trophy grabbers , RAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kells said:

Yeah, fergie sign him up lol hahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.