Tevez [Merged]

This is possibly the most anticipated signing in our recent history. Not only has it been well publicised, but there has been integrity all the way through it.

From the time when Carlos waved goodbye at OT ("very difficult, very difficult" meaning to stay there any longer) this has been an orchestrated and well handled transfer.

I'd like to congratulate all involved, especially Carlos, for believing in us. No doubt the wages had something to do with it, but I can't recall many people wanting to quit the PL title holders and keep their word by signing for a 'grass roots club.'

A BIG welcome Carlos ! You've made my day.

svennis pennis said:
Spindash said:
This is the one I wanted more than any other. For various reasons.

*dances*

Same mate, you watched the video on the site?

Rag free as well!

Heh heh, I noticed that.

I really do have a good feeling about this. He's going to be a City legend, I can feel it in my bones.

Sorry guys just in from an extended business lunch and im well pissed but fucking get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a blue is much more than choosing to support City!

Yes people will jump on the bandwagon but for a lot of us, its a way of life, we was born in to it, we have no choice!

CTID!

Spindash said:
svennis pennis said:
Spindash said:
This is the one I wanted more than any other. For various reasons.

*dances*

Same mate, you watched the video on the site?

Rag free as well!

Heh heh, I noticed that.

I really do have a good feeling about this. He's going to be a City legend, I can feel it in my bones.

Definitely! He has already made some legendary quotes, if and when he buries one in the derby and screams in the face of bacon face then I will love him forever.

Lads can I say it one more time again?Do u mind?

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Bryan Swanson.."very complex deal a couple of days away"..once again u proved u know NOTHING and your source is the voice in ur head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.