Tevez [Merged]

manchester-city-sheikh-mansour.jpg

THANKS!

give-go said:
i posted on here thur tevez wold sign over the w.e., well he signed today , was told tonight tevez s shirt No 32 was printed last tuesday
any news on Adebayor or Terry mate?

Re: ha-aha-aha-ha-aha

She's done another you tube clip. She says she was mistaken. Carlos Tevez is shiter than shite, she says, and she hopes he gets leprosy because he is a flea infested beach mule.

Re: ha-aha-aha-ha-aha

Yeah but he is shit....

Never liked him......

Berbaflop is a million times better.....

If Fergie really wanted him he would have stayed.....

Owen is miles better and will easily get 20 goals next season......

Ha ha ha fuckin haha ha ha fuckin ha ha ha.......

Rag wankers!

Well I am not fucking happy with this signing, I have waited and fucking waited for over a month, pressed F5 till the keys have been worn out and I pop out for an hour or so and the bastard club go and sign him without telephoning me to say that is going to happen. Typical City

Get in whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah , brilliant. Rags eat your fucking hearts out you scum bastards the bluemoon is rising.

Fabulous Internet !

Within a few minutes of the signing being announced on the OS, it was being showcased on Reuters India, Canadian Press, USA Today, Globe and Mail, TVNZ and a whole load of other pages.

Who recalls when we used to get our updates via the 'STOP PRESS' of daily papers, in glorious smudged ink, and no photos ?

Long live the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.