Tevez [Merged]

He used to be a dirty rag Tevez Tevez.
He helped Ronaldo pack his bags Tevez Tevez.
He now plays for the boys in blue and theres nothing baconface can do
Carlos Tevez Tevez

mancityscot said:
Cobwebcat said:
manchester-city-sheikh-mansour.jpg

THANKS!

Are you sure that that's sheikh monseur bin zayed al nahyan. Or is it his company
Eh?

Just thinking baout it and does anyone else find it sureal that we have just spent £30m on a player and nobody is even flinching at the fact we have spent so much. I mean im not saying i disagree with spending that amount...im over the moon to get him. What im saying is i remember thinking wow we have spent £3.5m on Lee Badbuy, now i know we are super rich but it just feels strange that we have spent the second highest amount in British transfer histroy on a player and nobody even flinchs....its crazy time and im so pleased to be living in them. CTID.

Sgoater said:
Just thinking baout it and does anyone else find it sureal that we have just spent £30m on a player and nobody is even flinching at the fact we have spent so much. I mean im not saying i disagree with spending that amount...im over the moon to get him. What im saying is i remember thinking wow we have spent £3.5m on Lee Badbuy, now i know we are super rich but it just feels strange that we have spent the second highest amount in British transfer histroy on a player and nobody even flinchs....its crazy time and im so pleased to be living in them. CTID.

lol, we are that rich we only deal in double digit millions on transfers nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.