Tevez [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
Davey756 said:
Took this picture today which should be interesting to some of you. Was called to fix a computer problem and managed to take a quick picture with my phone. Can't give much details but i know the timeframe for this picture being taken was just under 2 weeks ago;

288z78i.jpg

Not on my computer right now so I can post this, but from now cant post anymore if I get found out I'm in big shit.

Now this is brilliant!

Did we fly Mark and the wall of Carrington out to Argentina?

We've got the cash Svennis so it must have been possible!

Davey756 said:
Took this picture today which should be interesting to some of you. Was called to fix a computer problem and managed to take a quick picture with my phone. Can't give much details but i know the timeframe for this picture being taken was just under 2 weeks ago;

288z78i.jpg

Not on my computer right now so I can post this, but from now cant post anymore if I get found out I'm in big shit.

Hughespalm.png

Luke The Blue said:
This might sound a bit like, My Dads best mate's son, knows a kid in his school and his dad knows a mate at work, and his mate knows a zoo keeper who is related to Mark Hughes but anyways....

My brother's mate knows some1 really high up at MCFC and according to him he said "Tevez was a done deal before he even went over there for international duty"

Just passing on what ive been told, and I believe my brothers mate because I know he doesn't bullshit. However the guy who is high up at MCFC could be bullshitting? but that would just be pointless.

Exciting times.

Davey756 said:

288z78i.jpg

RAG ****
oilwell350mz4800x600.jpg

problem is that it would seem to be in order for tevez/msi to sign the equivalent of a 'notice of intention', to give themselves the option of backing out if a better offer came through, or tevez had second thoughts.[/quote]

If that were the case, we are talking about Cook/Hughes and co being totally hobbled and unable to organize a properly coordinated transfer campaign..........i.e. we are awaiting the result of the Tevez bid b4 we can proceed with any further offers if the Tevez deal turns sour. That would be completely unacceptable.

Davey756 said:

288z78i.jpg

PMSL! What have you done with Wayne's head you butcher :-)

PoolHustler said:
Davey756 said:

288z78i.jpg

Yep - look at finger placements, creases in the shirt etc etc:-

wayne-bridge_1218951c.jpg

I no lee cattermoles agent and he said that city have signed Tevez UNOFFIACIALLY and they annoucing it this week. i dont no if it true or not. i hope it is!

PoolHustler said:
Davey756 said:

288z78i.jpg

also , when you are photoshoping try and at least get the light source right.... On Hughes its coming from the right....On Tevez the left....So unless the SUN is in the middle of them both its WRONG...... people will spot a fake a mile away :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.