Tevez [Merged]

Thinking about it - Tevez - Boj
---------------- Tevez - RSC
---------------- RSC - Bellemy

Plus all four can operate on their own up top also throw in big phil as back up

If we buy another defender and with the midfield we have now i think we're good for top 6

Baby steps makes sense

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Spursmad.

If we are not announcing Tevez til July 1st does this mean we are going to have to enjure another hundred pages on this thread of Tevez coming then not coming then coming again, or will there be a story breaking of the 'sky sports news sources understand.............' kind

The reason for my latest post was to try and reassure everyone and to try and stop this thread reaching 200 pages plus.

It doesn't look like its going to work, lol

C_T_I_D said:
Spursmad, if at all possible, in that other thread you stated that you did not know why the Tevez deal took until July 1st to be announced. Would it be possible to find out why from your source this time round? I'm just interested as, to me, that's the part missing from your posts and the only reason I can't fully buy into it. There has to be a reason...

I haven't been told this but imho its because of his contract with ManUre, my source told me Tevez is now done but it won't be announced until the end of june.

california blue said:
SpursMad - Just out of curiosity do you know who spurs are after this summer -

So push comes to shove we're looking at getting

Tevez, RSC and lescott...that it?

Anything about Javi Martinez?

Unfortunately I only get info about your club.

Tevez & RSC are Done, Lescott is a target.

I haven't heard anything about Javi.

spursmad321 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Spursmad, if at all possible, in that other thread you stated that you did not know why the Tevez deal took until July 1st to be announced. Would it be possible to find out why from your source this time round? I'm just interested as, to me, that's the part missing from your posts and the only reason I can't fully buy into it. There has to be a reason...

I haven't been told this but imho its because of his contract with ManUre, my source told me Tevez is now done but it won't be announced until the end of june.

in all seriousness mate, i can't believe that the news of who Carlos is signing for won't be announced this week.

do you feel your date could just be the element of when he "officially" becomes ours because of the loan agreement?

cheers

coops said:
Is there no way it would be announced before 1st July mate?

not from what I have been told, but I will be talking to my source in the next couple of days, so I will try and find out.

Rammy Blue said:
spursmad321 said:
C_T_I_D said:

in all seriousness mate, i can't believe that the news of who Carlos is signing for won't be announced this week.

do you feel your date could just be the element of when he "officially" becomes ours because of the loan agreement?

cheers

It is possible, but I don't think it will happen.

This might sound a bit like, My Dads best mate's son, knows a kid in his school and his dad knows a mate at work, and his mate knows a zoo keeper who is related to Mark Hughes but anyways....

My brother's mate knows some1 really high up at MCFC and according to him he said "Tevez was a done deal before he even went over there for international duty"

Just passing on what ive been told, and I believe my brothers mate because I know he doesn't bullshit. However the guy who is high up at MCFC could be bullshitting? but that would just be pointless.

Exciting times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.