Tevez [Merged]

i said, betcha it's 450m +.

my opinion.

which was based on the 400m + figure which is already, as you point out, two years out of date.

ever heard of such a thing as 'inflation'? not to mention 'contigency'.

or the fact that there hasn't been a major building project that has come in on budget for the last, ooh, dunno, 4000 years.

I came here to check out what the latest news was on Carlos Tevez. Not to read sniffling dipperettes trying to downplay the obvious oncoming glory of City. You should be out working a second job and sending all the money you make to your team.

Other than that can someone please update this thread so I don't have to sift through page after page of crap.

Ahem...

Lets keep it sensible lads eh?We would have gone mental if we had finished top 6 this season.One win away from 7th and Europe and we blew it.Liverpool on the other hand,whilst not winning anything this season,have actually had their hands on silverwear in the last 10 years.And they finished 2nd with a points total that would have won them the league in most seasons.Dodgy home form(too many draws cost them).Would you have liked Liverpool to win it this year or the scum?

When we get to their level of league consistancy then we can gloat,take the piss and dance on their orange girlfriends heads...until then...

As far as money goes...i find it rather crass to keep harping about other clubs debts now we have oil cash.

I came here to check out what the latest news was on Carlos Tevez. Not to read sniffling dipperettes trying to downplay the obvious oncoming glory of City. You should be out working a second job and sending all the money you make to your team.

Other than that can someone please update this thread so I don't have to sift through page after page of crap.

BimboBob said:
Ahem...

Lets keep it sensible lads eh?We would have gone mental if we had finished top 6 this season.One win away from 7th and Europe and we blew it.Liverpool on the other hand,whilst not winning anything this season,have actually had their hands on silverwear in the last 10 years.And they finished 2nd with a points total that would have won them the league in most seasons.Dodgy home form(too many draws cost them).Would you have liked Liverpool to win it this year or the scum?

When we get to their level of league consistancy then we can gloat,take the piss and dance on their orange girlfriends heads...until then...

As far as money goes...i find it rather crass to keep harping about other clubs debts now we have oil cash.

Completely true.. Lets not get ahead of ourselves..... Remember who we support... :-)

BimboBob said:
Ahem...

Thick dippers come on here having a go, and I think we're perfectly entitled to throw anything we like in their direction.

As it happens the fact that they are undoubtedly skint and have probably fucked up any chance of challenging for the title for another 20 years is one I will certainly use.

And would have done if we didn't have a penny to our name ourselves.

TheMightyQuinn said:
trickyred said:
Not with Hughes at the helm and you know it ..............
I hink you wll find we beat the scum quite easily , after going behind in both games .

Pmsl Hughes is many things but seeing your bloated tit of a manager hand utd the league so easily this season by weeping about ferguson being a twat was embarrassing to watch as a fellow human.

See , If you had any levels of intelligence you would know that " Rafa's Rant " was not AIMED at Ferguscum at all .

BimboBob said:
Ahem...

Thats the msot sensible post on here , and pretty much what Im trying to say .

moomba said:
BimboBob said:
Ahem...

Thick dippers come on here having a go, and I think we're perfectly entitled to throw anything we like in their direction.

As it happens the fact that they are undoubtedly skint and have probably fucked up any chance of challenging for the title for another 20 years is one I will certainly use.

And would have done if we didn't have a penny to our name ourselves.

We aint skint , poorer than you yes but no way skint , we dont NEED 40m players to compete for honours mate .
We are no worse off now than we were 2 years ago yet we still challenged for the title and lets be fair, handed Utd the title .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.