Tevez [Merged]

Tevez - Vote now on Talksport

<a class="postlink" href="http://www3.talksport.net/forums/view.asp?id=111674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www3.talksport.net/forums/view.asp?id=111674</a>

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

i cant take this anymore i keep going from website to website waiting for someone else to report it aswel

oh well got another two months of this. . . . .. . . . .

liamctid said:
riley347 said:
liamctid said:
I still don't think it will happen.

why not......they wouldn,t make the comment if it had no legs.......

Well, if you believed some sources, we signed Kaka in Jan.

Maybe its still a case of me being a City fan. I still think we're under Wardle and Pearce and therefore cannot imagine starting next season with Tevez, Robinho, Barry, SWP, Kompany, De Jong etc.

did talksport say that re; kaka.......no.......ffs stop being a girl.........

thomo said:
i cant take this anymore i keep going from website to website waiting for someone else to report it aswel

oh well got another two months of this. . . . .. . . . .

RAG.

riley347 said:
liamctid said:
riley347 said:
liamctid said:
I still don't think it will happen.

why not......they wouldn,t make the comment if it had no legs.......

Well, if you believed some sources, we signed Kaka in Jan.

Maybe its still a case of me being a City fan. I still think we're under Wardle and Pearce and therefore cannot imagine starting next season with Tevez, Robinho, Barry, SWP, Kompany, De Jong etc.

did talksport say that re; kaka.......no.......ffs stop being a girl.........

No maybe they didn't but talksport like to get people calling in by claiming certain things. Not a lot of transfer activity today so lets claim Tevez is going to City and you can get us and United fans calling in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.