Tevez [Merged]

Tevez (& Santa Cruz) - what I've heard

Sorry to start another Tevez thread if the mods want to delete it please do.

Just spoken to the same person who told me about Gareth Barry last week. Basically, Kia Joorabchian's lot are not saying whether a deal has been done or not...which apparently is how they operate (they are a shifty lot allegedly). I get the impression that City are or have been in talks with KJ & Tevez and my source says that if a deal has been done they weren't expecting an announcement until Thursday morning at the earliest. In short, it isn't known if Tevez has signed or not but my pal wouldn't be surprised if he had signed and it came out soon. So, nothing new or really exciting there.

The other bit of news, is that the deal for Santa Cruz looks like it is on for later this week. Again, not 100% nailed on but apparently Santa Cruz has burnt his bridges with Fat Sam especially when he ignored Blackburn's request to delay his knee op and went off to have it done without their permission. I'm not sure that Santa Cruz is the answer but apparently Hughes and his team are confident they will get the best out of him.

That's about it...nothing exciting or bang on but some info from a good source who is close to City.

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

How many days are left until the transfer window closes?

Won't be getting excited until it's on SSN.

Neil McNab said:
It was that daft twat called the Moose who is the worst sports journo let near a mic.............he's a fucking idiot who just says any old shite he's read in the daily sport..............met him too and what a fat knob!!!!!!!!!

It was earlier, but the proper news reader (Andrew Mckenna) is reporting it now also??

anyway it's good fun working from home, listening to the texts from Rag's in equal measure of, "his goal to games ration is no good so good riddance" and "this is a travesty, it's like the same mistake as Staam." plus once it's confirmed I get a blue entry on Ducados list (:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.