Tevez [Merged]

Bongo Joe said:
MonsallBlue said:
Who was the gimp just on SSN outside the swamp saying Tevez will be a done deal to rags now?
He didn't say that at all. He said he thinks that United will now use the money to pay the full £30m for Tevez and that he's likely to stay. Never said it was done.

He said he sees it as a done deal now. Was just wondering who it was as I only caught the last couple of mins

spursmad321 said:
svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
If that's the case Svennis then Spursmad would have a lot to answer for. Lets wait till July 1st shall we?

That is true. He did mention this before anything broke.

I think today changes everything though.

nothing as changed, he is still your player.

As svennis pennis has said "Lets wait till July 1st shall we"

Good advise imo.

That was C_T_I_D ;)

de niro said:
svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
If that's the case Svennis then Spursmad would have a lot to answer for. Lets wait till July 1st shall we?

That is true. He did mention this before anything broke.

I think today changes everything though.

i tend to agree but a guy i knows says not, we'll see.

de niro what is your info exactly? a medical today in manchester or south america? are we likely to hear anything from the club today or are they trying to keep it quiet for some reason? i understand if you cant go into more detail but i think we would all like to know if possible.

neil jung said:
MonsallBlue said:
Who was the gimp just on SSN outside the swamp saying Tevez will be a done deal to rags now?
David Meek.

He's practically Ferguson's bag man.

Wasnt him I dont think, if it's what I saw before it's the guy who does the fanzine for the scum, camp as fook. David Meek was on the phone to the studio earlier talking about the deal.

svennis pennis said:
bobmcfc said:
MonsallBlue said:

what do we expect ? fucked over by milan over kaka fucked over by barca over eto'o who are using him to get ibra and fucked over by united for tevez who now have money because we let tevez and his agent fuck us around

And Ronaldinho.

People need to accept that Robinho is the biggest star we will have for the foreseeable future.

he won't hang around if we don't get our arses in gear and stop being everyones bitches

I don't see how the tranny's move changes anything re Tevez, the rags are bound to go for another big money forward signing which would leave Tevez more or less where he was at the end of the season. If he wants regular first team football he has to leave the rags.

not my fault! said:
neil jung said:
MonsallBlue said:
David Meek.

He's practically Ferguson's bag man.

Wasnt him I dont think, if it's what I saw before it's the guy who does the fanzine for the scum, camp as fook. David Meek was on the phone to the studio earlier talking about the deal.
No, Meek was just on again from outside the ground.

if tevez signs for us great! ill be made up, if not itll be to stretford utd, but lets face it if they pay 30m for him that will be there spending over and they will still be a considerable weakend team without the tranny, how important was he for them and how many important goals has she scored for them!!!

plus somewhere along the line i still feel they will have an up happy tevez as rooney is a no brainer and fergie will always want to prove he was right with berbaflop!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.