Tevez [Merged]

the fact is. hughes denyed raul and other bids straight away, we are going for tevez but tevez is qaiting for united to find out whats happening there, yes he was unhappy but remember rumours happen. he was dissapointed at times but all players are, what was said to us could all be massive rumours, i hope we change the path of where to tevez saga is heading cause i want him at city but i see him wearing scum colour next year

MonsallBlue said:
Who was the gimp just on SSN outside the swamp saying Tevez will be a done deal to rags now?
He didn't say that at all. He said he thinks that United will now use the money to pay the full £30m for Tevez and that he's likely to stay. Never said it was done.

MonsallBlue said:
Who was the gimp just on SSN outside the swamp saying Tevez will be a done deal to rags now?

what do we expect ? fucked over by milan over kaka fucked over by barca over eto'o who are using him to get ibra and fucked over by united for tevez who now have money because we let tevez and his agent fuck us around

svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
If that's the case Svennis then Spursmad would have a lot to answer for. Lets wait till July 1st shall we?

That is true. He did mention this before anything broke.

I think today changes everything though.

nothing as changed, he is still your player.

As svennis pennis has said "Lets wait till July 1st shall we"

Good advise imo.

bobmcfc said:
MonsallBlue said:

what do we expect ? fucked over by milan over kaka fucked over by barca over eto'o who are using him to get ibra and fucked over by united for tevez who now have money because we let tevez and his agent fuck us around

And Ronaldinho.

People need to accept that Robinho is the biggest star we will have for the foreseeable future.

Bluemoon115 said:
Just as a time out for a second, if we do sign Tevez, how much will Martin Tylers voice change when he says his name, because currnetly he nears orgasm as soon as he touches the ball.

"Tevez."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.