Tevez [Merged]

honkytonkman187 said:
a famous Manchester-- based-sportsman (non-footballer) who may well be a City fan; has been told by a rag player (who may or may not have a camel's mouth) that Tevez has already signed for City.

Or so I've just been told by the famous manchester-based-sportsman's dad

also just heard that bacon-face phoned Tevez last night and was told that Tevez wants to leave

How was Ricky's dad? And why is Shrek blabbing his mouth to a City fan regardless of him being bezzy mates etc?

not my fault! said:
honkytonkman187 said:
a famous Manchester-- based-sportsman (non-footballer) who may well be a City fan; has been told by a rag player (who may or may not have a camel's mouth) that Tevez has already signed for City.

also just heard that bacon-face phoned Tevez last night and was told that Tevez wants to leave

How was Ricky's dad? And why is Shrek blabbing his mouth to a City fan regardless of him being bezzy mates etc?

Dont think it was shrek mate lol

not my fault! said:
honkytonkman187 said:

freddy flintoff getting secrets of wio

Talkshite who announced it as if they know something have said Monday, may be shite but if you're giving their info credence then Monday is the time to expect something.

didi barlow said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
didi barlow said:
The PR firm that represents Tevez just posted this on twitter....add this to the excitement/fear:
Ronaldo leaving must mean our client Tevez stays! Or does it...16 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/phamedia

And you also know who Tevez's PR folks work with closely don't you? Or certainly did for a while.

I take it your source has nothing new on this? I feel like I'm rubber-necking this potential transfer as it's rapidly turning into a car crash!

Nope - the position is the same as Monday. Nothing was expected and certainly not before today...Kia Joorabchian is keeping very quiet about it. Tevez is definately one of Hughes' preferred targets. So nothing new.

MonsallBlue said:
not my fault! said:
honkytonkman187 said:

Dont think it was shrek mate lol

Either way there both ugly as fuck so... They all look alike at the swamp to me.

MonsallBlue said:
honkytonkman187 said:

So you just put two and two together after seeing Hatton in the scum box with smackhead?

if that's what you want to think.......I haven't mentioned any names, have I?

But I know that the famous manchester-based-sportsman's dad is still in my office in Manchester.

Just got off the phone with my source whom is fairly excited. Tevez is having a medical for city today!

Get in.

Nope - the position is the same as Monday. Nothing was expected and certainly not before today...Kia Joorabchian is keeping very quiet about it. Tevez is definately one of Hughes' preferred targets. So nothing new.
Thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.