Tevez [Merged]

Disagree with closing this thread personally. If this one closes and there are developments in terms of things people have heard or if happyblue from bluevibe posts then another thread will be created regarding this won't it?

Surely it is in the best interests of the board not to close this thread and ensure all Tevez speculation remains in here. I do not see the problem. If people do not want to post in here until something concrete happens then why can they not do so of their own free will? Why take the opportunity for others who wish to post in this thread about him away from them?

ch23 said:
Got to aghree with Daz ,close this tevez thing down .195 pages is surely enough .kill it know and get it buried.
till we have some concrete news

Yes - close it down immediately.
The last thing I want to read on a thread dedicated to rumour,speculation and possibility is rumour,speculation and possibility.
That would be most inappropriate.
FFS get a grip.

The PR Firm that represents Tevez know of his decision. I am confident of that.

I simply feel that he will stay with them now and if he does then I won't mind. They haven't exactly gained a player have they? They've just made a loan signing into a permanent one spending £25,000,000 to £32,000,000 in the process despite their ever increasing debt, meanwhile they've sold their talisman.

looks like tevez has been signed!

tevez1.jpg

lol

didi barlow said:
The PR firm that represents Tevez just posted this on twitter....add this to the excitement/fear:
Ronaldo leaving must mean our client Tevez stays! Or does it...16 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/phamedia

And you also know who Tevez's PR folks work with closely don't you? Or certainly did for a while.

Considering the amount of people who cliamed to "know" that this deal was all but done, and the amount of people who now claim that this Ronaldo to Madrid deal has been in place for some time, why did none of our ITK's mention this when claiming Tevez was a 'done deal'?

Although, if it has been in place for a long time, then theres actually more probability Tevez will leave them as they would have expected the money to come in for a large part of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.