Tevez [Merged]

without a dream said:
flb said:
SWPISHOME said:
Id be shocked if Tevez stayed at the Rags, after the way the treated him, If the Rags really wanted to keep Tevez they would of bought him ages ago.
I reckon he will be a City player next season.
I'd tend to agree with you-i think what alot of us are missing is the fact not winning the champions league has seriously dented Uniteds cashflow and its this reason why the rags had no choice but to suspend all talk of a transfer until the seasons end.They couldnt give him an answer when it mattered and this is the reason why Tevez feels disrespected.Its a money thing,Tevez new he was in a rotating squad system so all this crap about assurances about starting games in my opinion is rubbish.Its the Ronaldo money that will decide his future if anything.

I heard that there's actually very little difference in winning the Champions league and being runners up due to the 'champions' bonus' in players contracts.

Correct. Though by winning the Champions League they can expect to sell x amount more of DVDs, merchandise etc and that is where it hits them in the pocket. Not by a huge amount though....

bluecheese said:
Pull this thread now.

It's doing my head in.

don't read it then

just wait for a thread titled "OFFICIAL - tevez signs for .........."

and this is what normally happens when signing player just not to this extent, you wern't around for the Ronnie or Kaka threads

At least now sky are starting to report on the "saga" things might run a little faster.

Took their time to start the stories though.

flb said:
SWPISHOME said:
Id be shocked if Tevez stayed at the Rags, after the way the treated him, If the Rags really wanted to keep Tevez they would of bought him ages ago.
I reckon he will be a City player next season.
I'd tend to agree with you-i think what alot of us are missing is the fact not winning the champions league has seriously dented Uniteds cashflow and its this reason why the rags had no choice but to suspend all talk of a transfer until the seasons end.They couldnt give him an answer when it mattered and this is the reason why Tevez feels disrespected.Its a money thing,Tevez new he was in a rotating squad system so all this crap about assurances about starting games in my opinion is rubbish.Its the Ronaldo money that will decide his future if anything.

I couldnt disagree more. Tevez went to the rags at a time when their options up front were diminished. Saha always injured, Rooney was there, no berbaflop and a possibly Solschar (spelling) was retiring. The player himself probably thought there was a great chance hed be a starter. But if you remember he had a terrible start to his united career, the derby at our place and fergy was not impressed at the state he arrived at the club in. Hed done a fowler and piled it on over the summer break.

This season was different berba was bought and hes not had the opportunities so he wants those assurances. by all accounts he a reall sound loke and just wants to play footie. A true professional as they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.