Tevez [Merged]

not my fault! said:
dannybcity said:
There aren't many people with inside knowledge and those that do have it are rarely ever 100%. I know someone at United, times I've got anything interesting from him...0. Even the whole Berbaflop saga he just switched his phone off.

Thats what I'm saying... My info is coming from an Championship player and another from a premiership club not involved in the deal so do we really know anything? It's just rumour and guesswork. But my point was he was quick to say we all talk crap and his source was saying, x y z but I want to know why his info is any more reliable than mine?

I think you will find that the reliability of his info was brought into question the minute he started with statements followed by " and you can get someone to check that" the minute it was checked and proven wrong his response was "whatever" hardly builds confidence for anything else.

I really must try and get back on the bandwagon of enjoying the transfer window because all the boredom is doing is making me picky !

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
not my fault! said:
dannybcity said:
There aren't many people with inside knowledge and those that do have it are rarely ever 100%. I know someone at United, times I've got anything interesting from him...0. Even the whole Berbaflop saga he just switched his phone off.

Thats what I'm saying... My info is coming from an Championship player and another from a premiership club not involved in the deal so do we really know anything? It's just rumour and guesswork. But my point was he was quick to say we all talk crap and his source was saying, x y z but I want to know why his info is any more reliable than mine?

I think you will find that the reliability of his info was brought into question the minute he started with statements followed by " and you can get someone to check that" the minute it was checked and proven wrong his response was "whatever" hardly builds confidence for anything else.

I really must try and get back on the bandwagon of enjoying the transfer window because all the boredom is doing is making me picky !

how have you proved that i was wrong, all i stated that a method of payment was recieved the next day along with a document from the club with a courier. Be it a cheque or a drat its only a statement to pay not a direct transaction. All a cheque does is request monry from one account to another a draft is a statement of pending transfeer.

As iv already said, i dont know the ins and outs at city the source is from the united side and last time checked we have not done business with united directly.

SambaBoys said:
In the midst of all the speculation and the debates I thought I would add a couple of rag jokes for you…. Now have little breather and a brew…before going back to your transfer speculation.

Q: How many Man United fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 560,001. That is 1 to change it, 60,000 to say they've been changing it for years and 500,000 to buy the replica kit.

Q: What do Manchester fans use as birth control?
A: Their personalities.

(Also applies to BB2 on this Forum)

Q: How many Man U supporters does it take to stop a moving Bus?
A: Never enough.

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Man Utd. fan?
A: Skid marks in front of the dog.

Q: What's the difference between a Man-U fan and a Vibrator?
A: A Man U fan is a real dick

Them two had me in tears reading them.

Cheshire Blue said:
how have you proved that i was wrong, all i stated that a method of payment was recieved the next day along with a document from the club with a courier. Be it a cheque or a drat its only a statement to pay not a direct transaction. All a cheque does is request monry from one account to another a draft is a statement of pending transfeer.

As iv already said, i dont know the ins and outs at city the source is from the united side and last time checked we have not done business with united directly.

See, I dont want to be picky but Im bored but as you have asked :

Cheshire Blue said:
funny that beasue when we signed both robinho, Kompany and De Jong a cheque / bankers draft arrived at the selling club by recorded delivery bearing the royal seal the very next day for the full amount.

im sure you can get one of the ITK's to confirm this.

Nothing to do with the Rags and if you dont know something why make it up as fact ?

Cheshire Blue said:

Cheshire Blue said:
funny that beasue when we signed both robinho, Kompany and De Jong a cheque / bankers draft arrived at the selling club by recorded delivery bearing the royal seal the very next day for the full amount.

Nothing to do with the Rags and if you dont know something why make it up as fact ?

I've walked into this a little late on. Is someone suggesting that City and/ or the owners are paying for player transfers by cheque or banker's draft?

Yeah Tevez has told united where to go after messing him around.

Have a look at this geezer,Douglas Costa is his name,18 yr old at Gremio but Real and their feeder club (man u)
are meant to be sniffing. They reckon hes the next the 'new ronaldinho',and i think they might be right.

Hughes,sign this lad!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcZPye-oSqY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcZPye-oSqY</a>

Cheshire Blue said:

Cheshire Blue said:

As you want to be picky, not only is this common knowlegde, widley reported, but Martin Jol also stated it in a press conference that we pay immedialty, hence why teams do business with us because everyone else pays on the drip over the term of the contract.

At what point did I say my source has told me..................etc.

Cheshire Blue said:
Cheshire Blue said:

Cheshire Blue said:

As you want to be picky, not only is this common knowlegde, widley reported, but Martin Jol also stated it in a press conference that we pay immedialty, hence why teams do business with us because everyone else pays on the drip over the term of the contract.

At what point did I say my source has told me..................etc.

Cheshire Blue - are you suggesting that City and/ or the owners pay for players by cheque or banker's draft?

bd1302 said:
Yeah Tevez has told united where to go after messing him around.

Have a look at this geezer,Douglas Costa is his name,18 yr old at Gremio but Real and their feeder club (man u)
are meant to be sniffing. They reckon hes the next the 'new ronaldinho',and i think they might be right.

Hughes,sign this lad!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcZPye-oSqY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcZPye-oSqY</a>

not long ago Gio Dos Santos was meant to be the "new Ronaldinho"

I don't like it when players are labelled the new whoever. It's ridiculous

C_T_I_D said:
In the midst of all the speculation and the debates I thought I would add a couple of rag jokes for you…. Now have little breather and a brew…before going back to your transfer speculation.

Q: How many Man United fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 560,001. That is 1 to change it, 60,000 to say they've been changing it for years and 500,000 to buy the replica kit.

Q: What do Manchester fans use as birth control?
A: Their personalities.

(Also applies to BB2 on this Forum)

Q: How many Man U supporters does it take to stop a moving Bus?
A: Never enough.

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Man Utd. fan?
A: Skid marks in front of the dog.

Q: What's the difference between a Man-U fan and a Vibrator?
A: A Man U fan is a real dick

Another version of this one

Q. How many Man United fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Three. One to change the lightbulb, one to buy the souvenir T-shirt and video, and one to drive the
other two back to Guilford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.