Tevez [Merged]

Gareth Barry said:
singing stand blue said:
Any of you guys know when it will be announced officially?

Also one other question and i didnt want to start another thread...

What was the official time Gareth Barry was signed... i watched it all day but was pretty sure it was after 5PM i might be wrong?

just after 6pm mate.
Straight from the man himself! Nice work Barry mate...

Good luck next season ;-)

I wont say sorry lol I had 20 on him to be next signing last week at 3/1. The story on talksport will have had an effect on the betting as well!!

Lets hope he signs and its announced soon

I'm looking for Blue Smarties Hamann thread. Does anyone know where it is or is it staring right at me?

ramsdale4 said:
I'm looking for Blue Smarties Hamann thread. Does anyone know where it is or is it staring right at me?
It was made a few days back, it'll be around page five I think. ;)

Blue Smartie said:
ramsdale4 said:

cheers pal. ill go and have a quick gander now :)

ramsdale4 said:
Blue Smartie said:
ramsdale4 said:

cheers pal. ill go and have a quick gander now :)
Yeh it's a really good read, top information pal! ;)

singing stand blue said:
Gareth Barry said:
singing stand blue said:
Any of you guys know when it will be announced officially?

Also one other question and i didnt want to start another thread...

What was the official time Gareth Barry was signed... i watched it all day but was pretty sure it was after 5PM i might be wrong?

just after 6pm mate.
Straight from the man himself! Nice work Barry mate...

Good luck next season ;-)

Thanks fella, i got fed up of the small time football at Villa. Been a city fan for years, looking forward to getting to the champs league with city next season. It's a dream come true :D just waiting to see Tevez sign on today hopefully ;D

jimMCFC said:
i agree - to much speculation its gettin a bit too much

isn't tevez in argntina though, how could a deal have been struck?

Phone? Fax? Laptop?

Countless ways.

U dont live on the opposite side of the isle of wight to me do you? They only invented the wheel last thursday.

Dont forget too that with Barry it was Villa that leaked we were in talks - nothing came from City till 6. With Tevez, there's no selling club to leak info.....

Why am I fueling the fire??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.