Tevez [Merged]

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
Fuck it....lets have a sweep on what date the Tevez saga will be resolved one way or the other...

I'm gonna say...Friday 19th June.

And you know this how?

Facking ITK's lol ;-)

Sorry mate..

LOL...a random guess mate...unless it turns out to be correct...in which case...I'm definitely ITK...;- )

His contract doesnt run out till 30th June!

So 1st July for me! (or he signs for rags before then (ie this week)

Danny St.helens CTID said:
i think its already decided were he will play next year, and im sadly thinking it will be with the rags, and we end up with RSC and miss out on eto'o aswel, surely if city had completed it already we would of come out and said so, and not let it rumble on like this, i thought we were so called more professional in our transfer dealings and im sure if it was done we wuda said by now

Did you mean we will end up like .....Kaka -> Bellamy

Then....

Eto -> Crouch
Yaya -> Lucas Neil
Tevez -> rsc

i think its already decided were he will play next year, and im sadly thinking it will be with the rags, and we end up with RSC and miss out on eto'o aswel, surely if city had completed it already we would of come out and said so, and not let it rumble on like this, i thought we were so called more professional in our transfer dealings and im sure if it was done we wuda said by now

Tevez to be a City player at the start of the season:
VC = 4/11
PP = 4/9
SB = 1/2
Tevez to be a rag player at the start of the season:
VC = 5/2
PP = 5/2
SB = 7/2

not my fault! said:

Tevez to be a City player at the start of the season:
VC = 4/11
PP = 4/9
SB = 1/2
Tevez to be a rag player at the start of the season:
VC = 5/2
PP = 5/2
SB = 7/2

Means nothing, most odds are derived from the amount of money bet, that is what pushes odds up and down generally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.