Tevez [Merged]

Bellamy's Caddy said:
And once again the thread decends into a farce...........bloody Tevez, wish he'd just make up his mind.
Seems pretty obvious to me that nothing can be announced until July 1st, when his deal with the rags ends. Afraid you'll all have to wait til then!

Dobsy87 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
And once again the thread decends into a farce...........bloody Tevez, wish he'd just make up his mind.
Seems pretty obvious to me that nothing can be announced until July 1st, when his deal with the rags ends. Afraid you'll all have to wait til then!
i have heard there is an alleged shoot on sight policy for all those that release info that the deal is done before the 1st of July

Dobsy87 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

I do wonder what size this thread will be if this happens .......... as every SSN come up with an update there an extra 10-20 pages added each time. Add this to the ITK info and general banter this thread could reach 600-700 pages at least

Hope it's before then thou

If we win at Newcastle and the Rags lose at home to Sunderland are we champions??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.