Tevez [Merged]

quiet_riot said:
Quote from a rag elsewhere:

Honestly city fans are going mental that they think they are getting a world class footballer we wont pay 25 million for! Hmmm there must be a reason. (Not debt related because we have 25 mill to spend anyway) Hes average as fuck but i'd hate to give Gibson to city.

More people want Tevez to stay rather than him leave which i find fucking baffling! How can a lad whos not even that good who gets 8 goals a season is a striker who doesnt score goals. Demand first team action then whore himself across the whole of England to any club including our biggest rivals after his "Understand and respect for the fans who i love" He's a typical **** in my eyes. Ta ra tevez

Lets just say he is twice the player Berbatov is.

The Fixer said:
So has kia been with the rags all day or with us aswell? whaddya reckon?

Could have been with both, the thing is between Kia and the Rags I wouldn't trust either of them as far as I could spit.....but hasn't Kia worked with City before? And with our spending power I'm sure he'd love to be in on that.....If he screws us over with Tevez he'd risk losing any future business with us, depends if he's willing to risk that.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
The Fixer said:

Could have been with both, the thing is between Kia and the Rags I wouldn't trust either of them as far as I could spit.....but hasn't Kia worked with City before? And with our spending power I'm sure he'd love to be in on that.....If he screws us over with Tevez he'd risk losing any future business with us, depends if he's willing to risk that.

Kia works closely with City and has done to broker some of the deals that have already taken place at the club since the takeover. IMO if he were to f*ck over the richest men in world football he would never get anywhere close to one of our deals again. He would have earned a shitload of commission for brokering these deals and as a businessman i am sure he won't jeopardise that by playing ADUG for fools. As far as im concerned with the Tevez deal, i think we have laid our cards on the table and Tevez and Kia like what they see but i think Tevez has grown very fond of the fans and their so called support and is therefor looking to see if the RAGS can offer him the football he wants. If the cant then thats when i think things will start moving quickly for us IMO

Bellamy's Caddy said:
The Fixer said:

I said the same thing last week, Kia will be desperate to bring him to City to keep the powers that be sweet for future deals. not only that, but City will pay them cash up front,so he and his consortium get their hands on all the money straight away,rather than instalments.

eastlands oasis said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
The Fixer said:

I said the same thing last week, Kia will be desperate to bring him to City to keep the powers that be sweet for future deals. not only that, but City will pay them cash up front,so he and his consortium get their hands on all the money straight away,rather than instalments.

Also the more money Tevez gets the more he gets..........mark my words he'll want him to sign for City without doubt...........if i was him i would!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.