Tevez [Merged]

see your angle mate but i find it highly strange how the info has been fed to ssn, surely kia would have kept it under wraps a little longer?
I just think they leaked the info about ourselves and Pool to use as a bargaining chip when they had first meeting with Rags, and it worked they upped their offer and met the price agreed. Must have scared the shit out of them to think he might be going to one of their fiercest rivals, I also suspect that is why baconface has tried to get him to sign. Only recently have we been told about chelsea and the foreign clubs. I am not saying he won't choose them but having heard he has just moved house, got his kids settled in school cant really see him selling house again and moving.

Rushton121 said:
I dunno....a few weeks ago i was really confident we could get him, but since Ronaldo's going i can see the rags pulling out all the stops to keep hold of him...A) so baconface keeps some pride and B) to appease the fans.

Hopefully though Tevez has had enough of being fucked around by the rags and will decide to come to us where he will be idolised :)

baconface wont do anything to appease the fans - if he does it will be for the team not just because they like him

my scum mate said before he does not want him as he has disrespected baconface in the media ( doubt fergie will want him )

Rammyblues said:
see your angle mate but i find it highly strange how the info has been fed to ssn, surely kia would have kept it under wraps a little longer?
I just think they leaked the info about ourselves and Pool to use as a bargaining chip when they had first meeting with Rags, and it worked they upped their offer and met the price agreed. Must have scared the shit out of them to think he might be going to one of their fiercest rivals, I also suspect that is why baconface has tried to get him to sign. Only recently have we been told about chelsea and the foreign clubs. I am not saying he won't choose them but having heard he has just moved house, got his kids settled in school cant really see him selling house again and moving.

Fair do's mate lets hope he believes in what we're trying to achieve and that we see him as pivotal to our plans going forward.

Re: Chelski now favourites to land Tevez???

pbibs said:
yawn......................

If he meant City, he would have mentioned City. It was a strange remark though.

The Fixer said:
Rammyblues said:

Fair do's mate lets hope he believes in what we're trying to achieve and that we see him as pivotal to our plans going forward.

I don't think Joorabchian are using City as a bargaining chip. City have a signed agreement with Joorabchian to buy the player.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
The Fixer said:
Rammyblues said:

I don't think Joorabchian are using City as a bargaining chip. City have a signed agreement with Joorabchian to buy the player.

Have you any other information for us URG?

Re: Chelski now favourites to land Tevez???

Pam said:
pbibs said:
yawn......................

If he meant City, he would have mentioned City. It was a strange remark though.

pam, you mentioned on the tevez thread last night that tevez was having futher talks today with the rags but kia doesn't think they can match city's offer. Where did you hear this?

The Fixer said:
Rammyblues said:

So why dont he just come out and say im siging for city on the 1st July then..

The Fixer said:
Rammyblues said:

Does that mean it's just a matter of time till we announce him signing?

Superbia92 said:
SharpesEagle said:
not my fault! said:
SharpesEagle said:
Lol, im even dreaming about Tevez!!!! I dont think my bf will be happy with that lol, i cant think of anything else, im up at 5, putting on ssn and the radio to hear any bit of info!, im obsessed, i said after the Kaka saga, never again, but im doing it again!!!!

Is he a blue? If not dump him.... Simple, just ring him up now and say "Oi rag I'm flirting you now pack ya bags and fook off yeh". If he's blue he should understand.

Unfortunatley he is a rag!!!! And he wernt best pleased when i came back a few weeks ago with MCFC tattooed on my wrist lol,

well fuck the rag , you showin your support for a team IN manchester , not outside , im guesing he a glory supporter and knows one player from the squad ?

No dont fuck him, just kick him out, he's a rag ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.