Tevez [Merged]

Moebius said:
The Fixer said:
I fail to see how this tevez saga will be drawn out til july.

Hes under contract to rags till 30th June. Thats how.

Doesn't matter, he, like anyone who was in last year of contract, can talk to anyone from January and sign new contract to join new club once their current deal runs out.

not my fault! said:
SharpesEagle said:
avoidconfusion said:
I wonder if this thread by itself could cause the forum to crash!

Lol, im even dreaming about Tevez!!!! I dont think my bf will be happy with that lol, i cant think of anything else, im up at 5, putting on ssn and the radio to hear any bit of info!, im obsessed, i said after the Kaka saga, never again, but im doing it again!!!!

Is he a blue? If not dump him.... Simple, just ring him up now and say "Oi rag I'm flirting you now pack ya bags and fook off yeh". If he's blue he should understand.

Unfortunatley he is a rag!!!! And he wernt best pleased when i came back a few weeks ago with MCFC tattooed on my wrist lol,

SharpesEagle said:
not my fault! said:
SharpesEagle said:
avoidconfusion said:

Lol, im even dreaming about Tevez!!!! I dont think my bf will be happy with that lol, i cant think of anything else, im up at 5, putting on ssn and the radio to hear any bit of info!, im obsessed, i said after the Kaka saga, never again, but im doing it again!!!!

Is he a blue? If not dump him.... Simple, just ring him up now and say "Oi rag I'm flirting you now pack ya bags and fook off yeh". If he's blue he should understand.

Unfortunatley he is a rag!!!! And he wernt best pleased when i came back a few weeks ago with MCFC tattooed on my wrist lol,

I bet he wasn't lol

SharpesEagle said:
not my fault! said:
SharpesEagle said:
avoidconfusion said:

well fuck the rag , you showin your support for a team IN manchester , not outside , im guesing he a glory supporter and knows one player from the squad ?

Said it before but I will say it again

1) I can see Tevez not telling any club who he will sign for until 1st July if nothing else but to piss off Baconface.

2) If he signs for us it will coincide nicely with the new media launch.

3) Even if he makes up his mind he is paid until 30th June by rags and it isn't as though there are no takers for his signature.

4) The longer this goes on the more chance we have of getting him, if he wanted to stay with rags could get it all done and dusted in hours without medical etc.

5) He might want the time to think over the offers he has received he is looking probably at a five year contract which will take him to 30 and I am sure he wants to get it right.

6) We will all have to wait, one thing is for sure, no outside Tevez' s close circle knows what will happen.

Rammyblues said:

1) I can see Tevez not telling any club who he will sign for until 1st July if nothing else but to piss off Baconface.

3) Even if he makes up his mind he is paid until 30th June by rags and it isn't as though there are no takers for his signature.

4) The longer this goes on the more chance we have of getting him, if he wanted to stay with rags could get it all done and dusted in hours without medical etc.

5) He might want the time to think over the offers he has received he is looking probably at a five year contract which will take him to 30 and I am sure he wants to get it right.

6) We will all have to wait, one thing is for sure, no outside Tevez' s close circle knows what will happen.

I see your angle mate but i find it highly strange how the info has been fed to ssn, surely kia would have kept it under wraps a little longer?

Rammyblues said:

Also , im hazrding a guess when i say it , i think maybe tevez would like to be part of our project and would want to be loved by the fans aswell , because as you say a 5 year deal would take him to 30 and therefor it would eclipse an epic career , ( not that he will retire at 30 ) but i guess those are the reasons i think he would/could choose us.

Chelski now favourites to land Tevez???

If he doesn't want to upset the Rags by moving to Anfield, surely joining City would have the same backlash..or worse...hope I'm wrong though!

I dunno....a few weeks ago i was really confident we could get him, but since Ronaldo's going i can see the rags pulling out all the stops to keep hold of him...A) so baconface keeps some pride and B) to appease the fans.

Hopefully though Tevez has had enough of being fucked around by the rags and will decide to come to us where he will be idolised :)

Re: Chelski now favourites to land Tevez???

yawn......................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.