Tevez [Merged]

Ducado said:
Has he signed yet?

Yeah i think Tricky has just signed.....

Either in at the police station as part of his bail conditions...or...

He will be signing on in the morning for his weekly giro!

stony said:
trickyred said:
I only said I couldnt understand why someone of Tevez' calibre would want to go to Man Citeh . .
And to answer your other question My 2nd cousin is Brian Horton

Really ? I used to work with one of Brian Horton's cousins. What's your name mate ?

nick

and I meant when i said I couldnt understand why he would join Citeh given the other options he has ,
no offence intended at all

Checked Sky Sports News at 8, more as a result of Tevez OCD than any real hope of news. Nothing.

Nothing makes my heart sink like those posts that say we'll carry on in limbo til July 1st.

It feels like the player is slipping out of our grasp, probably to Chelsea.

Start of an new era!
First team football week in, week out!
Best supporters in the world!
Oh, and 140 grand a week!

right through this tevez saga, kia has never been afraid to come out and speak to the media.eg i think it was after the wigan rags game the senile old bastard came out and said they were in talks with tevez, 5 mins later kia was on ssn saying it was a load of bullshit. kia has always done interveiws to ssn papers etc until about 3 to 4 weeks ago even he is keeping quite
so my thoughts are all talks have taken place with interested parties, if he was going to the rags you would have heard about it the same with chelsea. i think city has told kia not to comment on it and it will be released on the os when he does sign. if you think back to a few of the recent transfers you never here such a player having a medical on the os it is always leaked by the selling club and with tevez not having a club no one can leak an info other than ourselves tevez and kia

swinton blue said:
right through this tevez saga, kia has never been afraid to come out and speak to the media.eg i think it was after the wigan rags game the senile old bastard came out and said they were in talks with tevez, 5 mins later kia was on ssn saying it was a load of bullshit. kia has always done interveiws to ssn papers etc until about 3 to 4 weeks ago even he is keeping quite
so my thoughts are all talks have taken place with interested parties, if he was going to the rags you would have heard about it the same with chelsea. i think city has told kia not to comment on it and it will be released on the os when he does sign. if you think back to a few of the recent transfers you never here such a player having a medical on the os it is always leaked by the selling club and with tevez not having a club no one can leak an info other than ourselves tevez and kia

sounds about right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.