Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
Simple question to everyone now. Do you think Tevez will be playing in the blue of Manchester City next season? Yes or no?

No reasons why or anything like that. Just a yes or no answer based on your beliefs.

My answer remains no.
Yes/No

You can't read too much into it but the footage that SSN showed last night was Tevez entering the Lowry Hotel in Manchester and i know for a fact that this is a place that City put up all there new signings as they have rooms there.
I met Khaldoon and Cook there once and when i shook his hand i didn't know if to kiss it or kneel? lol

All this 'settled in the NW' spiel makes me laugh. It's highly unlikely that uprooting his family to leafy Surrey will cause them that much distress. He'll go to who offers his management the best deal, end of story.

trickyred said:
stony said:
trickyred said:
I only said I couldnt understand why someone of Tevez' calibre would want to go to Man Citeh . .
And to answer your other question My 2nd cousin is Brian Horton

Really ? I used to work with one of Brian Horton's cousins. What's your name mate ?

nick

and I meant when i said I couldnt understand why he would join Citeh given the other options he has ,
no offence intended at all

Do you know Peter Hanlon ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.